Author Topic: Missing dead man discovered in the parking lot where I work  (Read 742 times)

He was still here when I got to work this afternoon too. He was apparently reported missing sometime last night and he was discovered dead in his truck early this morning from a heroin overdose. When I got to work at 3:00PM, the truck and the body were still there and state troopers were all over the place, followed by a coroner, investigators, the family of the dead man, and a tow truck to take the truck away. My manager wouldn't let any of us watch them transfer the body to the coroner's van so don't ask.

I'm wondering if this will appear on the news, so I probably won't tell my family about it yet. My mom would probably freak out lol. The man's parents and brothers all visited the scene and were totally beside themselves, not only from the death but also because they apparently moved here trying to escape easy access to heroin because they already had lost one child to it. This guy who died was 27.

Added a pic to show where he was parked. I found my actual car on Google Maps and I was parked within two spaces of myself on the picture.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 12:16:03 AM by XR-7 »

they apparently moved here trying to escape easy access to heroin because they already had lost one child to it. This guy who died was 27.

that's terrible...

ohio has been seeing the heroin epidemic lately too.

the town i moved to apparently has a huge heroin problem
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:02:57 PM by Akio »

the town i moved to apparently has a huge heroine problem

Those darn female superheroes

my old school had a heroin problem, here people abuse the stuff out of benzos

itt: heroin is terrible

itt: akio doesn't like female heroes

That's really sad though. Especially the fact that their moving was an attempt to get him away from all that, but all it did was end up killing him... Tragic.

itt: akio doesn't like female heroes

That's really sad though. Especially the fact that their moving was an attempt to get him away from all that, but all it did was end up killing him... Tragic.

There's a good chance that he was sitting there for hours before anyone even noticed. I don't know what time he was discovered or even if one of my coworkers found him. One of them did say that she went out to sweep up the parking lot and she walked right next to the truck and didn't even notice him. We don't really investigate the vehicles that sit in our lot because a lot of people just park their cars and leave them all day while they do other things.