30 (35.3%)
off topic
10 (11.8%)
option 4
15 (17.6%)
Skeleton
20 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: whats the blf's favorite type of chips.  (Read 3726 times)

The British kind. (Read: French fries.)

In all seriousness, probably classic Lay's or Cheetos. Also,  people who eat spicy food are undeniable masochists. Can someone explain why inflicting pain on your mouth is enjoyable?

Can someone explain why inflicting pain on your mouth is enjoyable?
you've been a naughty boy and been mouthing off so you need to be punished

people who eat spicy food are undeniable masochists. Can someone explain why inflicting pain on your mouth is enjoyable?
It's more hot than spicy really. Something about it makes it better to me, kinda in the same way as sour sanding. It's just more exciting I guess. Because of it since I tried hot chips I have those instead because the other ones became boring to me. But it's not really that hot compared to actual spicy food.

It's more hot than spicy really. Something about it makes it better to me, kinda in the same way as sour sanding. It's just more exciting I guess. Because of it since I tried hot chips I have those instead because the other ones became boring to me. But it's not really that hot compared to actual spicy food.
That doesn't explain it at all
Would you coat your floor in Legos because walking on them is more exciting? It's still masochism.

That doesn't explain it at all
Would you coat your floor in Legos because walking on them is more exciting? It's still masochism.
lol unfortunately that's the best way I can describe it.

takis fuego or salt & vinigar

a single sour cream and onion potato chip

chiptune
Sour cream and onion.

tortilla chips are godly