Author Topic: [Sun Flare] Rad  (Read 7106 times)

Previously on BLF

Does your sun lack the awesomeness, the coolness, and more importantly the radicalness it deserves?
Is your average playercount for your server low because everyone saw the lame sunflare you had and left?
Do you want the sun to just wear some damn astronomically large sunglasses already?

Well look no further because I have a solution for you!

INTRODUCING: THE RAD SUNFLARE

Hopefully you haven't passed out from the pure radicalness of this yet.

Looks good in yellow!

Looks good while snowing!

Looks good during a sunset!

Looks good on an alien planet!

And of course, you can mix and match this rad sunflare with others you have!

Also comes with an alternate version that, in case you're blind from how much you've looked directly into the sun, labels this rad hot hydrogen/helium filled star in real time!

i was thinking of adding the rad thingy in my edit
my edit before this:

i was thinking of adding the rad thingy in my edit
my edit before this:
-snip-
That's too pixelated around the edges

10/10

Also seth, do you have the DL's or links to the other flares in the screenshots you put in here? Like the sun flares aside from the rad one? Those are like, very lovey sun flares and I'd like them c:

ra d
10/10
thx
Also seth, do you have the DL's or links to the other flares in the screenshots you put in here? Like the sun flares aside from the rad one? Those are like, very lovey sun flares and I'd like them c:
THIS ISN'T loveY ENOUGH FOR YOU?????? they're probably here on the forums but the links may or may not be ded idk I'm lazy atm so https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2omzef7m28ak2ul/AAAmnGoYQiquu5ifhiCJt1hta?dl=0

bonus picture:

Rad