Author Topic: creep at walmart  (Read 3028 times)

Yeah, he was in the aisle and i walked passed him and he turned around asking for my name and age. I couldn't go forward since there were some parents with their kid's looking at hot wheel toys or some toys. Also, at my walmart, the aisle are huge.
so if the parents were right there next to the guy, why didn't they say anything to the random creep, and if you pushed him out of the way, why didn't the parents say anything to you pushin the dude

Was he blocking your exit?
Was he following you at any point?
What was the tone in which he asked?

It sounds to me that you're a little too sensitive to this.  Whether or not the question seemed dubious, your explanation doesn't really merit an incriminating action.

it seems kind of weird that some random guy would come up to you and ask you that

why did you push him if he wasn't in your way?
I didn't push him that hard, i slightly leaned against the aisle wall and slightly pushed him since he was in the way, besides i really had a bad feeling in my gut about him, so It isn't like I'm going up to random people and pushing them around.

why not just say "I don't want to talk to you" or "Excuse me" before walking past...

I didn't push him that hard, i slightly leaned against the aisle wall and slightly pushed him since he was in the way, besides i really had a bad feeling in my gut about him, so It isn't like I'm going up to random people and pushing them around.
you aren't really giving a lot of information

Tony get out of the parking lots

that was me, sorry
it's been a while since I've had human contact and I wanted to make a friend
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:11:09 AM by Electrk. »

sounds like me
stay away from that child you purple creep bastard

that was me, sorry
it's been a while since I've had human contact and I wanted to make a friend
Your really fat.

what else were you expecting, its walmart

Your really fat.
you don't gotta talk about his really fat so callously

this sounds weird. physical contact with someone who's raising a red flag for being a child enthusiast is the last thing i think you would do

why didnt you turn around. instead of continuing forward