Author Topic: creep at walmart  (Read 2989 times)

Your profile says you're 14, so you probably look young. He's probably a father himself if he's looking at bikes in walmart. He probably was going to follow up with "where are your parents/why are you by yourself/why aren't you with them?" and try to return you to them. Judging him by his glasses and body weight is a little dumb in my opinion.

Your profile says you're 14, so you probably look young. He's probably a father himself if he's looking at bikes in walmart. He probably was going to follow up with "where are your parents/why are you by yourself/why aren't you with them?" and try to return you to them. Judging him by his glasses and body weight is a little dumb in my opinion.
That is what i sort of thought, but i don't know why, i just had a bad feeling in my gut about him. I could just simply lock this thread assuming that was the case, but why would he want to know my age and name if he is just concerned where my parent's are.

pls help me understand what happened :)!!

the aisles were huge but there were parents at the /end/ of the aisle were carts, parents in the middle looking at hot wheels, and this creep by the parents with hot wheels since you couldn't go around and NO ONE thought oh man this guy is a creep except you? and if you walked in the aisle and the carts came behind you, how would you know? Did you do a 180 and see "oh dang there's carts" and do another 180 and push the guy?

Ill draw a little picture to demonstrate what i am saying:

Red = me getting passed him
Black = Bike
Purple = The man
Orange = other people
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:08:12 AM by Cypthon »

overreaction: the thread

man you've been putting on a little weight
That was a editing mistake.

but he wasn't in your way, why did you push him if he was just asking you something

but he wasn't in your way, why did you push him if he was just asking you something
He was, in the picture i made, it shows me pushing him a bit to side getting past him by leaning against the wall to the left.

or just ignore him and don't strike any conversation with him

I think that'd set the guy off though.

I think that'd set the guy off though.
it's more likely that it wouldn't

it's more likely that it wouldn't

I don't know about that. If you see someone is mentally unstable, you don't want to mess with them or get them upset - especially if not many people are around.

I don't know about that. If you see someone is mentally unstable, you don't want to mess with them or get them upset - especially if not many people are around.
exactly, you don't want to mess with him so you just ignore him/say something along the lines of not being interested rather than going beyond it