Author Topic: EpicBlockhead as a Host  (Read 4714 times)

I guess I'm the guy who meets a lot of badmins and host ;-;

I think he's trying to say that EpicBlockhead is a bad host as well as his admins.

This is the best drama ever

There's like

no proof of anything at all. for all we know, you could've forgeted with him resulting in a ban.

/nosupport have pics next time or something

There's like

no proof of anything at all. for all we know, you could've forgeted with him resulting in a ban.

/nosupport have pics next time or something
Pfft,I Don't need proof,I didn't put proof on my other post So You Should Look. Have A Nice Day Noob.

Pfft,I Don't need proof,I didn't put proof on my other post So You Should Look. Have A Nice Day Noob.

Lol When I first saw this,I was like "LOL That Was loving Funny stuff Right There"

Lol When I first saw this,I was like "LOL That Was loving Funny stuff Right There"

Alright guys I'm calling it,
This guy is a troll alt.

Alright guys I'm calling it,
This guy is a troll alt.
Alright Guys I'm calling it,                                                                                                                             This guy is a handicap.                  If I want to quote something that's funny I can doesn't mean I'm a troll :/

Alright Guys I'm calling it,                                                                                                                             This guy is a handicap.                  If I want to quote something that's funny I can doesn't mean I'm a troll :/
I just quoted that so people would know I'm talking about you.
And I could be totally wrong and you're just a dumbass.

what

If you want to make a good drama, it needs evidence, not just one string of text posting absolutely nothing relevant to EpicBlockhead.

Have A Nice Day Noob.
>Calls someone a noob
>Joined 2 weeks ago