Author Topic: Sparky212 (ID:19421) | Spamming | IMAGE HEAVY |  (Read 1731 times)

Context: He was trying to jump onto a platform in a non-completed course via my head and I moved out of the way, causing him to have a kneejerk reaction and spam. I guess.

The start of the spamming was somewhat slow and just random keys, made out of pure rage I assume:

He stopped for a second to type something new to spam, and it came out fast and furious:

And again:

This is the last message he comes up with before he gives up on making new ones and repeats old ones:

Rinse and repeat:

He even admitted to enjoying spamming:

All in all, I recommend that you ban him from your server. As in the title, ID is 19421.
(omitted from drama: him body blocking(mainly on accident), metario nearly spamming the server and threatening to spam the server in retaliation to sparky spamming the server, and lots of more lines of spam)

Don't worry, I banned him

0 point to this drama. Just tell the host

0 point to this drama. Just tell the host
yeah okay lets just make sure no one is aware who is a problem and who isn't
i think i'd prefer knowing who i should ban beforehand rather than having to deal with the problem later

nobody loves an immature child

He might be coming back to this again.

I'll try to talk to him when I can, as he is Moderator on my server. He said he wouldn't abuse again. And so far he's good with Moderator.
I now worry about the fact he's doing spam outside of my server

You should remove his moderator, the fact that he's doing this could potentially mean he's his mood. Removing his Mod now is better than risking another drama about your server's staff.

Noedit: "Hes IN his mood"

stupid keyboard

stupid keyboard
Actually, the keyboard is functioning perfectly fine.
You should be blaming your hands for mis-typing, however...
Your brain is the one sending impulses to your hand, so you should blame your brain...
And if you blame your brain, you're calling your own brain stupid...
Therefore, you are stupid.
Don't take this seriously.

my name was in the pictures am i famous now
hi mom

Is this the same kid as Sparky78?

no, lol
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xv9jbyvh.jpg[/im
[img width=300]http://i.imgur.com/W467Qaph.jpg[/im]
Right its not like he could have got an alt or anything
Thanks for clarification