Is it just me or are the AoT boards unpostable?

Author Topic: Is it just me or are the AoT boards unpostable?  (Read 1662 times)

They were locked and archived while you were gone, both because they served no purpose any more, and were just being used as a sandbox for spamming in.

After they were closed, a fair bit of the spamming moved to Badspot's Poll topic in Community Projects, the one asking if CP/Creativity should be merged, or deleted, or renamed.

After the Boards were reshuffled, the topic was closed, and it seems part of the spam has moved to Clan Discussion instead.
Hence we have toss like these;
ANDRE THE GIANT WWF CHAMPION FAN CLUB
emo gee klan
Meme Team©™
:^) clan
uncle grandpa fan club
HULK HOGAN FAN CLUB REBORN
among many others.
[/quote
the uncle grandpa fanclub is serious buissness dude gtfo

Joek went right over your head.
No it didn't, I just decided to reply seriously. I saw the little text, and am well aware what 'cp' is also an acronym for.

"OMG, you responded seriously to my post! In the thread where I was asking seriously about forum changes! Ur so dumb XDXDXDXD"
this, how annoying can you get op

Why would you want to post there?

Why would you want to post there?

To answer your question, because he wants to stuffpost there

he's already been banned once for it afaik

he's already been banned once for it afaik

On second thought, let the boy post.

?????
I got the joke
i misunderstood what you meant as you posted a facepalm image

They were locked and archived while you were gone, both because they served no purpose any more, and were just being used as a sandbox for spamming in.

After they were closed, a fair bit of the spamming moved to Badspot's Poll topic in Community Projects, the one asking if CP/Creativity should be merged, or deleted, or renamed.

After the Boards were reshuffled, the topic was closed, and it seems part of the spam has moved to Clan Discussion instead.
Hence we have toss like these;
ANDRE THE GIANT WWF CHAMPION FAN CLUB
emo gee klan
Meme Team©™
:^) clan
uncle grandpa fan club
HULK HOGAN FAN CLUB REBORN
among many others.
emo gee is a serious clan

oh my god please dont ever do that again
each one of those is an actual image holy stuff

I'm going to lock this just in case. inb4lock