loving Blocknet

Author Topic: loving Blocknet  (Read 1210 times)

Is it common for blocknet servers to literally stuff on themselves? Almost every day my server crashes for no apparent reason (nothing in the console says anything happened). I have an auto saver but sometimes it doesn't autosave stuff and now my server has been sent back to the save from 10:00 this morning because the server crashed.

More than likely r1973. Nal tried to run r1967, but Blocknet apparently throws a fit about outdated versions of Blockland

so

edit: can confirm r1967 is stable

I have Block net and it has happened to me a couple of times over the past few days.

This is a problem with Blockland, not Blocknet.

not really it's a genuine service
always gotta look out for really dark websites. usually means bad stuffs on there. at least in my experince...

Wouldn't it just be easier to contact the guy who runs it instead making a topic about it..?

Wouldn't it just be easier to contact the guy who runs it instead making a topic about it..?

People do this kind of stuff all the time. It's obnoxious.

He could try both.

always gotta look out for really dark websites. usually means bad stuffs on there. at least in my experince...
its a service provided by Pecon, who is a trusted and experienced member of the community. she has said once that she doesn't make money off the service - it just manages to sustain itself.

yes, in general, sites like that without context are dodgy, but don't let it prevent you from actually looking into the quality/reliability of the service.

I have an auto saver but sometimes it doesn't autosave stuff and now my server has been sent back to the save from 10:00 this morning because the server crashed.
Are you using Visolator's updated autosaver mod? Its mostly bug-free, but due to some default settings it may not always start up when your server starts.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:22:56 PM by Conan »

there are many reasons to be suspicious of a website. a dark color scheme is not one of them