Author Topic: Where did badspot get the default music from?  (Read 4839 times)

/title

ive always wondered this

nope he didn't make them himself that's not a possibility at all.

nope he didn't make them himself that's not a possibility at all.
:O

After school special comes from a spanish song about masturbating, but I cant remember the name or a link to it

After school special comes from a spanish song about masturbating, but I cant remember the name or a link to it
it's definitely that after school special is a just royalty free song so it's unsurprising that you might find it elsewhere

uhhhh where in blockland might this be????
default track added in that one halloween update (Vartan_-_Death.ogg i think it's called)

default track added in that one halloween update (Vartan_-_Death.ogg i think it's called)
oh that was default? huh, never knew, thought it was one of the songs in a pack I got

badspot said somewhere he got the music from this disc or something with royalty free music. i could be wrong, i wish he would explain it again lol

i think that the printer sound was also royalty-free or something? i remember somebody made a topic about hearing it in a song

pretty sure most of the sound assets in blockland are royalty-free

pretty sure most of the sound assets in blockland are royalty-free
this

it's definitely that after school special is a just royalty free song so it's unsurprising that you might find it elsewhere

yeah I heard he got it from a CD someone gave him