[BRICK] Classic LEGO 2x4 Brick v1.1

Author Topic: [BRICK] Classic LEGO 2x4 Brick v1.1  (Read 5675 times)

what ever happened to "DO NOT post everything you make?"
Please stop, i know you like making textures and everything but we already had a full 100+ post drama about you doing this, in the future please just keep it to yourself, sorry if i come across rude but im trying to help you out.
Quit ragging on Spongebob so much. He didn't even release it and it doesn't look too bad.

I know he didn't release it and it does look good, i was trying to help him out because people don't really like his textures, i was essentially trying to warn him about that.

Yeah, leave Spongebob alone. He's free to release as many stuffty addons as he wants. At least he's practicing. That shouldn't affect your lives enough to harass him about it.

the lego stud actually looks good why is everybody complaining?? stop being buzzards if he makes a decent add-on you people still go and stuff on him for it

this is a kind of neat brick, i don't see much use for it other then using it for the top of builds tho

would be nice if there were an option to enable 3D studs for higher tier computers
Dis

Updates:

#1 01-07-2016
1. Added BOTTOMEDGE UV mapping.