Author Topic: Annoying Orange wants to 'close up' the internet  (Read 2695 times)

I would be wrong in saying he's gone off the deep end
he went off the deep end the moment he proposed that forgetin' wall, but this. This would be truly destructive.

This sounds like a crazy man's ramblings

Romald McDonald Annoying Orange is loving Riddler. If the US citizens had a loving brain, they would've already made a march to disallow his postulation for president.

Okay i guess this is where i say this:
1. I can't believe there are americans stupid enough to vote for him
2. FOX news is a hunk of crap
3. If he even tries to close the internet as president, Anonymous will have his ass
4. I don't think that he actually said that, it is FOX news and they take everything out of context
5. Again, if he tries to take down the internet/neutralize it, he wont do it without a fight and if he succeeds, the internet will just come back since there is no law to use the internet

3. If he even tries to close the internet as president, Anonymous will have his ass
4. I don't think that he actually said that, it is FOX news and they take everything out of context
5. Again, if he tries to take down the internet/neutralize it, he wont do it without a fight and if he succeeds, the internet will just come back since there is no law to use the internet
Just you watch the best

Romald McDonald Annoying Orange is loving Riddler. If the US citizens had a loving brain, they would've already made a march to disallow his postulation for president.
What do you mean I couldn't be the president
Of the United States of America?
Tell me something,
It's still We, The People, right?

-Dave Mustaine

lol

Wow i think you guys are handicapped special he was saying securing parts of the internet for like that loving CIA stuff he said "were losing a lot of people" hes talking about people joining CIA
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:52:55 AM by -Fate- »

What do you mean I couldn't be the president
Of the United States of America?
Tell me something,
It's still We, The People, right?

-Dave Mustaine
Shove that up your ass. After WWII, no one can propose stuff like this without having Russia and the US up their ass and I sure as hell hope this works both ways.

Shove that up your ass. After WWII, no one can propose stuff like this without having Russia and the US up their ass and I sure as hell hope this works both ways.
Still, it would be unconstitutional to deny him his right to run for President. Popular sovreignty, you know.

I'm not sure what your constitution says but my constitution clearly states that should the current president or a candidate does or proposes something harmful fof the people be it citizens or immigrants, the people has the obligation to take them out and begin new elections.

Did you guys just skip over what i just said

issue is, most Annoying Orange supporters don't really have a brain. they believe his ramblings mindlessly and will literally believe anything he says is right.

Did you guys just skip over what i just said
people tend to ignore others when they start out with "I think you're handicapped...." Just saying