Author Topic: donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)  (Read 11824 times)

I agree. while we're at it though we should ban White Christians from schools/theaters/everywhere because i enjoy not being shot.
Sure im okay with banning the bible humpers
What about the dirty spics can we just loving fire them into space?

Maybe because he has differing political views

On a predominantly left-leaning forum, differing political views will be challenged more often than not.

He hasn't stated why he wants Annoying Orange to run and Annoying Orange is somewhat considered a bigot. Naturally people like to assume things so put two together and you have the perfect formula for an internet argument

i like Annoying Orange because im tribal

Annoying Orange has been stumped

agreeing with his views and sharing them, when his views are obviously tribal, makes them tribal. You cant agree with Annoying Oranges views on Mexicans and Muslims without being tribal, or at least i don't see how you possibly could. How could you support Banning and Archiving of Muslims yet not be tribal?
Annoying Orange doesnt even hate Mexicans you dong. He wants a more secure border to prevent drug smuggling and illegal immigration as well as provide less benefits to those coming in this country so it is less desirable to leave any place and come here unless you plan on staying. Is it tribal to not want to spend money on people who don't even actually want to be American? As for the refugees/Muslims, forget refugees/Muslims right now. Its not nice to say but holy stuff this country should be stable before we help others.

Annoying Orange doesnt even hate Mexicans you dong. He wants a more secure border to prevent drug smuggling and illegal immigration as well as provide less benefits to those coming in this country so it is less desirable to leave any place and come here unless you plan on staying. Is it tribal to not want to spend money on people who don't even actually want to be American? As for the refugees/Muslims, forget refugees/Muslims right now. Its not nice to say but holy stuff this country should be stable before we help others.
What about him wanting to put Muslims in a database and make them have a special ID card? Doesn't that all seem too Riddler to you?

What about him wanting to put Muslims in a database and make them have a special ID card? Doesn't that all seem too Riddler to you?
Depends would the cards look cool and can we make them give off a slight pine tree smell so not all Muslims smell so terrible

aaaand we've hit godwin's law

Romald McDonald Annoying Orange is loving Riddler. If the US citizens had a loving brain, they would've already made a march to disallow his postulation for president.

loving jinxed it, lol.

Honestly with the current events going on I think it is okay. If you dont like it whatever, but I like it.

Honestly with the current events going on I think it is okay. If you dont like it whatever, but I like it.
we are at war with a terrorist group, not the muslim religion

How old is the OP? I've just been making jokes but I'm actually curious if he's able to vote. Because I HIGHLY doubt he is 18 looking at the quality of his posts

Arent they the same thing
both smell like camel spit

I like it to

Most terrorist are muslims.......

The issue is the terrorists are hiding in the religious group. Where do we look for the big bad radical islam terrorists, the mosque or the christian chuirch?