Author Topic: donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)  (Read 12124 times)

How old is the OP? I've just been making jokes but I'm actually curious if he's able to vote. Because I HIGHLY doubt he is 18 looking at the quality of his posts
Arent they the same thing
both smell like camel spit
Good acting, sounds real
or was you saying those were jokes a joke
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:30:37 PM by Drydess »

The issue is the terrorists are hiding in the religious group. Where do we look for the big bad radical islam terrorists, the mosque or the christian chuirch?
the muslims themselves are one of our biggest allies in capturing these guys
they are constantly reporting extremists around them

Honestly with the current events going on I think it is okay. If you dont like it whatever, but I like it.
You do understand that over 90% of the mass shootings that have happened in the past year are from Americans, and only a few were caused by Muslim extremist right? so we're more at risk of A white american killing people than we are a muslim refugee.

How old is the OP? I've just been making jokes but I'm actually curious if he's able to vote. Because I HIGHLY doubt he is 18 looking at the quality of his posts
I am 18, and I will be voting.

Most terrorist are muslims.......
and not all muslims are terrorist. and what do you call the Hardcore Gamers in this country? they're terrorist too, and they're not muslim.

who are you voting for then

Obama
4 MORE YEARS!

Good acting, sounds real
or you saying those were jokes a joke
What? Do you wanna take a second and reword that post so people can understand it?

Bernie Sanders. From what I've seen and read about him, His views are exactly what we need.

Obama
4 MORE YEARS!
 What? Do you wanna take a second and reword that post so people can understand it?

He's saying your jokes were convincing, but he's wondering if you were joking about them being jokes.

4 MORE YEARS!
Just did right before you made the post

with our dire need of military enforcement?? i dont think so

whats wrong with bernie in your opinion

Most terrorist are muslims.......
Claim to be anyways.

Kind of like these Flash Mobers claiming to be Christians.

You do understand that over 90% of the mass shootings that have happened in the past year are from Americans, and only a few were caused by Muslim extremist right? so we're more at risk of A white american killing people than we are a muslim refugee.
 I am 18, and I will be voting.
and not all muslims are terrorist. and what do you call the Hardcore Gamers in this country? they're terrorist too, and they're not muslim.
Hardcore Gamers in america usually dont have a motive, just killing as much people as possible. Muslim terrorists target america as a whole which would result as a bigger threat.

with our dire need of military enforcement?? i dont think so
Honestly I hope all the candidates loving kill over the day of the election so the whole system falls through the cracks and everyone freaks the forget out

the muslims themselves are one of our biggest allies in capturing these guys
they are constantly reporting extremists around them
Okay, that didnt answer the question. I dont give a stuff if someone wants to peacefully worship.
What about the countries where there are a lot of Muslims?
Are 90% of those mass shootings also Muslims?
Are 90% of the mass shootings caused by Americans in Britain as well?
Maybe the mass shootings caused by Americans is so high because America is full of Americans.

whats wrong with bernie in your opinion
i don't want to pay more taxes so kids can slack off in college. Bernie's plan is most likely going to destroy us economically.