Youtube Rewind 2015

Author Topic: Youtube Rewind 2015  (Read 3311 times)

I think I got like 1% of the references.

ah, nothing like recapping on all of this years memes and trends

Meh. Like the other ones better. This one just felt like little more than an awkward dance party.

they ruined the charm of the skeleton dance

I liked it. Always entertaining to watch.

That was a terrible rewind, i got no references unlike last year.  Also, they didn't even bother with video games, thy just threw FNaF and markiplier in there and said thats enough for gaming.  Its not like LoL was on ESPN or anything.  Also, screw those clickbait vloggers who took pretty much the whole video, noone watches them.

they ruined the charm of the skeleton dance

Is that what that xray thing was supposed to be? Because all i saw were annoying princess vloggers pretending they knew how to dance.  If Google wasn't a money whore they would've actually used the skeletons
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:50:04 PM by shamester »

Is that what that xray thing was supposed to be? Because all i saw were annoying princess vloggers pretending they knew how to dance.  If Google wasn't a money whore they would've actually used the skeletons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnDgZuGIhHs

once again it's nothing but cringe

I know 2 of those people. Others I'm assuming are cringy Vloggers that nobody cares about "dancing" to cringy meymays.

Which is what you'd expect, but 2014 and 2013 at least had charm, this one is just meh

Just rewatched 2014, actually it sucked too
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 01:07:16 PM by SgtDaemon »

Let's play 'how uninformed are you about the stuff no one cares about you miserable twat'