Author Topic: About the blockland.us site... (BadSpot plz read!)  (Read 5022 times)

I could make a new banner for the site...
A cool flash animation.
I just tried the banner option of my Flash-Builder and now I can make banners for sites! :cookieMonster:

Uhh... Now Its time to eat a Cookie! :cookie: And another.(Im hungry) :cookie:
Yummy!!!

i thinks badspot would rather use flash 8 instead of some quick builder.

Please god, no flash. Keep it lean and mean.

Let ME make it if anyone. Haha. But seriously, no flash...

its not hard to do it, when i get the money im upgrading all my software but for now i have have dreamweaver mx 2004 and flash mx 2004. thats all u need.

Its not really quicker and its okay if someone dosnt want flash I WONT make flash is this okay? :)

Topic Creator: Are you aware of BS' art ability, it is probably better than yours, i think there is some on Crap.blockland.us  its mainly big boobed anime chicks, You horny bastard :-/

Senator Obama will be president in 2008.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 11:01:19 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Yeah I think and think and i found this thing from my brains: "If you make a banner or anything in flash, you make it for your own use only." So thats it and this is one crappy topic... Thank my brains to stop my evil plan!* :cookieMonster:

*The evil plan: To plant an odd banner to the blockland.us site.

Hey guess what, one year bump for no reason at all.

Haha, that was back when I thought the next button in the lower right took you to the next page of a topic XD

The topic started at October 20, 2005, and the first one to reply posted at October 17th, 2005, HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE?

The forum time was messed up for a few days after it came back online.

The topic started at October 20, 2005, and the first one to reply posted at October 17th, 2005, HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE?
Good eye.