Harvest Castle needs you!

Author Topic: Harvest Castle needs you!  (Read 2805 times)

I'm going to be busy doing all the hardwork, the Harvest Castle. I'll have no time making the peasant village.

I need you! I need you peasants to build your own home for me. Please help make harvest  a better place by keeping yourself outside of my castle. Come in, make a peasant house.

what's with all oddly placed light gray bricks on the castle, does it have acne

what's with all oddly placed light gray bricks on the castle, does it have acne

Don't be stupid.

Don't be stupid.
It does look like it tho

Using a grey closer to the wall color would make it look like what you want it to.

It does look like it tho

Using a grey closer to the wall color would make it look like what you want it to.

That's not going to happen.

Don't be stupid.
excuse me for caring, treat your teenage castle with respect and give it some proactiv

excuse me for caring, treat your teenage castle with respect and give it some proactiv
hes an abusive dad

You could always use pearlFX to fool the color into looking a shade lighter to not be so much of a contrast.

It does look like it tho

You know he's using the default colorset right? Those two colors are as close together as they're gonna get.

You know he's using the default colorset right? Those two colors are as close together as they're gonna get.
Actually didn't know.

damn he's barking at you for trying to help him out
sheesh

i dont really mind the light bricks

What's with the bright red roofs on the peasant houses?