Do you browse BLF mainly on your PC or your Phone?

Poll

Do you mainly do it on your PC, Phone or something else?

PC
17 (53.1%)
Phone
2 (6.3%)
Something else
1 (3.1%)
I use both equally
12 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Do you browse BLF mainly on your PC or your Phone?  (Read 1208 times)

why do you have a laptop and a desktop

I mean most people have more than just a desktop and/or a phone, I have 3 desktops, 2 laptops, and 2-3 tablets plus 2 phones.  
It's a dumb question you asked, it really is

I mean most people have more than just a desktop and/or a phone, I have 3 desktops, 2 laptops, and 2-3 tablets plus 2 phones.  
that's satire, right?
I hope it is

do you mean for your family or just for you because if it's the latter why 3 desktops and 2 laptops that may be a bit overkill

only on pc and sometimes tablet
don't have a phone

do you mean for your family or just for you because if it's the latter why 3 desktops and 2 laptops that may be a bit overkill
battle stations gotta be big man

pc always
i have no need to browse blf on my phone

that's satire, right?
I hope it is
lol I have a desktop, a laptop/tablet hybrid, two phones and an iPod. No that's not satire?

I have my tablet/laptop hybrid for portable web browsing and video watching, my desktop for most school (typing is easier on this), gaming, web browsing, content creation, etc. My phone is used for portable web browings, social media, etc. I don't use my  other phone or iPod though.

Each device has a different purpose.

OT: I almost always browse on my phone, because... Idk actually.

Laptop when at home.
Wii U when in bed at night.
Phone during school/away from pc and wii u.