2015/12/10 - Blockland r1981

Author Topic: 2015/12/10 - Blockland r1981  (Read 42750 times)

Code: [Select]
///////////////////////// ERROR /////////////////////////
// Required file not found. //
// //
// File: /shaders/minimum_frag.glsl //
// Hash: cb8e9db2e95a2a54bc7a43386d92582588f551ed //
// //
// Please verify your internet connection and try again. //
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This was at the end of my console on HammerHost after it finished updating. I don't imagine I needed one of my shader files updated but it was worth pointing out.

Badspot

• Administrator
I did some things in the wrong order so there may have been missing file errors for a few minutes.  It should be working now.

Badspot

• Administrator
does this also fix the runtime error problem?

In order to fix a problem, I have to be able to duplicate it or at least be given some clue as to where or when it occurs. 

In order to fix a problem, I have to be able to duplicate it or at least be given some clue as to where or when it occurs. 
did you by chance figure out what causes the numpad bug when building?

can you quickly fix iconShots not being a default directory, and also add /shaders aswell?

it happens at random when someone is downloading files. i bet if you hosted a server with tons of music files and got people to download them it would crash eventually.

$pref::Net::FastPackets = 0; line in my prefs.cs keeps getting deleted when my server is started up. I don't know why.

Can you give us more tools to find the problem then? Maybe include a pdb file so we can send useful stack traces of crashes like this? It would also be very useful to have a dump of the last things the engine tried to do before it crashed in general.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 06:41:51 PM by Zeblote »

r1981
  • Fixed instantly typing "wwwwwww" if you wrench a brick while moving
Finally!

I don't know what that is.
numlock essentially disables itself at random times while building
i'm just curious about this because it showed up in one of the more recent revisions and as a result i'd have to re-enable numlock multiple times while i'm trying to build something

numlock essentially disables itself at random times while building
i'm just curious about this because it showed up in one of the more recent revisions and as a result i'd have to re-enable numlock multiple times while i'm trying to build something
you're probably accidentally pressing numlock.

r1981
  • Fixed instantly typing "wwwwwww" if you wrench a brick while moving
  • Fixed ghost brick moving in the wrong direction while looking straight down
groovy :D