2015/12/10 - Blockland r1981

Author Topic: 2015/12/10 - Blockland r1981  (Read 42748 times)

How can I suggest a build to make default because as soon as my castle is done that's what I plan on doing.

The fast packet system is amazing now that its stable, I can't wait for the new ghosting to make a comeback and not break the game for people.

How can I suggest a build to make default because as soon as my castle is done that's what I plan on doing.
I think it's a bit late for that.

Dear Badspot,
Make blockheads ruin X-Mas 2.

Bug: After installing update it reset my key.

Ugh, time to run through my Windows.old files.

Uh, no. Even restoring windows will not fix it.

Basically your key is based on your computer mac address and a couple or other things. If one of those are somehow changed it will break the key.dat and you have to type your key in again.

Uh, no. Even restoring windows will not fix it.

Basically your key is based on your computer mac address and a couple or other things. If one of those are somehow changed it will break the key.dat and you have to type your key in again.
this, except it's just mac address and processor name combined in a special way.

No. I just kept my old key in my Windows.old file and I moved it to a text document on my desktop. I was not planning to restore windows, but I found it strange that my key reset even though nothing serious has happened to my computer.

A text document? You may have transferred the key wrong, which is most likely the cause.

A text document? You may have transferred the key wrong, which is most likely the cause.
Clearly you are not getting what I am saying.
I kept my key in an old text document in windows.old so siblings couldn't find it.
After a while I never needed it so I forgot where it was, and so when my bl updated I had to go get my key as it reset.
In order to keep it locked up where I CAN FIND IT I put it in a document in a locked zip.

I am reading your post just fine.

You said text document, in which a "txt", I'm not sure how encryption really works but if it's not a data (dat) file then your key won't work.

If it is a dat, something in your computer changed, don't say it didn't because the key should work again.

You may have put it in the wrong location. There's many things that could have happened that I don't know of.

he's saying that he copied his key and pasted it in a txt file, so he is going to try to find it, copy it from there, and paste it into the key request window

Bug: After installing update it reset my key.

Ugh, time to run through my Windows.old files.
https://blockland.us/keyRecovery.php