What is your loveuality? (APACHE DOWN EDITION)

Poll

Well?

Non-cigarette
35 (50%)
cigarette-Curious
6 (8.6%)
Half-cigarette
10 (14.3%)
cigarette
3 (4.3%)
Pfft, who needs love?
10 (14.3%)
Other???
6 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: What is your loveuality? (APACHE DOWN EDITION)  (Read 14914 times)

heteroloveual male

anyway to the people arguing about genders and lovees

it really doesn't matter if someone says they're a trigendered space fox thing as long as they have "male" or "female" somewhere in there for their love.. not because whatever the forget you'd like to think of as in between 'is a thing' but because there are physical differences that have to be known for things like your own health.

for example: a female cannot get p-spot cancer, as she lacks a p-spot.

None lmao I feel no attraction to anyone
im living proof youre lying :cookieMonster:

hey, cithet scum! get it right! my loveuality is Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk and my pronouns are Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawkis/Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawkself. CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

as straight as the stripes on the gay pride flag

it really doesn't matter if someone says they're a trigendered space fox thing as long as they have "male" or "female" somewhere in there for their love.. not because whatever the forget you'd like to think of as in between 'is a thing' but because there are physical differences that have to be known for things like your own health.
lol ok but the general population doesn't need to know anything about your health

no being panloveual is being a special snowflake and being biloveual is not being a special snowflake

I mean if you don't even consider the non-binary lovees, you would see it as that.

what are you a loving ableist get out of here stuffkid

lol ok but the general population doesn't need to know anything about your health

not my point