10 (14.3%)
cigarette
3 (4.3%)
Pfft, who needs love?
10 (14.3%)
Other???
6 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: What is your loveuality? (APACHE DOWN EDITION)  (Read 14892 times)

I loveually identify as graph paper. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of sorting over the grid drawing beautiful graphs on math homework. People say to me that a person being graph paper is impossible and I'm loving handicapped but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon tattoo rows, columns and 3 hole punches on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Grid" and respect my right to draw graphs and solve equations. If you can't accept me you're a papyrophobe and need to check your graphing privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

i identify as a apache attack helicopter
i don't know how a helicopter using a keyboard works

i loveually identify as a Birdperson

We have enough Apache Attack Helicopters for a small army!

We have enough Apache Attack Helicopters for a small army!
Blockland Forums declares war on CIA

Half cigarette
yeah right. everyone knows you can't be biloveual on this forum unless you're also a furry

uhm excuse me?? stop generalizing helicopter-kin i loveually identify as a mil-mi 24 helicopter gunship and your poll offends me

I loveually identify as graph paper. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of sorting over the grid drawing beautiful graphs on math homework. People say to me that a person being graph paper is impossible and I'm loving handicapped but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon tattoo rows, columns and 3 hole punches on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Grid" and respect my right to draw graphs and solve equations. If you can't accept me you're a papyrophobe and need to check your graphing privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

You are not paper, sir.

uhm excuse me?? stop generalizing helicopter-kin i loveually identify as a mil-mi 24 helicopter gunship and your poll offends me
"loveual identity" is not what either of you think it is

my loveuality is chocolate

Let them have their fun

my loveuality is chocolate
No, you're DOUGH!

well I loveually identify as a No. 2 pencil, wanna hang out later?

u wanna go

Panloveual, even though it isn't a choice on the poll.