Author Topic: Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4  (Read 74265 times)

I don't see how Bethesda is intentionally trying hard not to offend anyone by not including rape.
I can't think of a way how fallout 4 could've had rape that wouldn't be extremely forced, and i don't think the inclusion of rape would add anything to the game.

But you shouldn't be playing Fallout 4 in the first place. It would definitely add to the post apocalyptic atmosphere because this game feels and acts too cartoony right now.

Ever seen the Movie a boy and his dog? Within minutes a girl is being raped. It's part of life.

i think the rule stating you can't lock drama topics should be excused for this thread
just this once

i think the rule stating you can't lock drama topics should be excused for this thread
just this once
There is no rule, you just can't lock drama topics.
Badspot really only locks drama topics of they get resolved (arguments stop and everybody shuts up) but keep getting bumped.

Fallout 2 doesn't screw around with trying to be politically correct.
but its not political?

I'll say this, for a post apocalyptic game it's missing the core savage aspects to make it a post apocalyptic world that's too PC for even the modern age.

Even Mad Max includes rape or at least hints at it.
noedit to my last post:
but its not political?
so does it ever occur to you that it DOESN'T HAVE TO include rape?

There is no rule, you just can't lock drama topics.
(arguments stop and everybody shuts up)
This.
Everyone is bitching about how this thread needs to die except it doesn’t because people like Block keep putting Logs in the flame.

noedit to my last post:so does it ever occur to you that it DOESN'T HAVE TO include rape?

Fallout 1, 2, tactics, new vegas and Fallout 3 either mention rape or rape actually happens.

Yes it should include some form of rape. I'm not talking about letting the player rape NPCs I'm talking about recording of it from a holotape or some slave mentions she's been raped or rescuing a girl who just got raped.

Fallout 1, 2, tactics, new vegas and Fallout 3 either mention rape or rape actually happens.

Yes it should include some form of rape. I'm not talking about letting the player rape NPCs I'm talking about recording of it from a holotape or some slave mentions she's been raped or rescuing a girl who just got raped.
Wow lord Tony. You're into that?
Ew.

In a real post apocalyptic world there would most likely be entire gangs that rape, pillage and kill.

In a real post apocalyptic world there would most likely be entire gangs that rape, pillage and kill.
Fallout 4 isn't a real post apocalyptic world.
It's a video game.
The only thing fallout 4 concerns itself with is being fun.
Also, it does have entire gangs that rape, pillage, and kill.
They're called raiders.

Fallout 4 isn't a real post apocalyptic world.
It's a video game.
The only thing fallout 4 concerns itself with is being fun.
Also, it does have entire gangs that rape, pillage, and kill.
They're called raiders.

That's right, it's a videogame!

Videogames should be pushing boundaries not trying to cater towards the lowest common denominator in case they might get offended. Kids shouldn't be playing M rated games anyways. They shouldn't have to tone the game down for children.

Fo4 is nothing but a reskinned skyrim.

Videogames don't have to be real. They can be realistic as in graphics, but not real as in physics, science, social interaction, and etc.

Fo4 is nothing but a reskinned skyrim.

It actually has less content.
http://imgur.com/a/Mvc3i
Thats a picture comparing the amount of quests in Fallout 4 to the amount of quests in Skyrim.
Fallout 4 is a good game but it's not a good Bethesda game and it's not a good Fallout game.