0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (4.2%)
Nah
22 (91.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Calem07's SOUNDPACK!  (Read 896 times)

Calem07's Soundpack

Yes i know that i made that horrible post but this time THIS  WAS REALLY  MADE BY ME!

theres going to be a new thing on my posts. POINTS! if one of my things like this have BLCVOTE at the name it means this will only                have a download when the vote points are high. if the points are low and Nah is chosen alot it will be canceled.

Anyways this is my soundpack! here is the sound preview:https://youtu.be/CTyvq2MZmV0
here is a cookie for reading this  :cookie: :D
                                                                                     :DOWNLOAD:
                                                      Heh not so fast! only when this gets enough points

Whatever you did to format your post, don't do it again. Not everybody has the same screen size as you, so your post looks like scrambled words with random awkward spaces.

This is the wrong board. What help exactly are you looking for?

If you're going to release something, just do it. Don't sit around holding a popularity contest with a vote that nobody really has interest in.

Whatever you did to format your post, don't do it again. Not everybody has the same screen size as you, so your post looks like scrambled words with random awkward spaces.

This is the wrong board. What help exactly are you looking for?

If you're going to release something, just do it. Don't sit around holding a popularity contest with a vote that nobody really has interest in.
things that you got wrong:this is NOT even a addon its really EDITING THE GAMES SOUND IN THE FILES and also your right my stuff is complete sh*t have a good day.  :cookie: :cookie: 2 cookies again :P

it's 3 loud sonic sound effects that replace the jump, pain and death sounds, why would anyone want to overwrite 3 sounds when there's mods that let you replace pain and death sounds in your own server

lol, nobody is going to beg you for the download link to this add-on. and if its just audio files i could literally find them and post them here.

actually im gonna go do that

here

POINTS! if one of my things like this have BLCVOTE at the name it means this will only                have a download when the vote points are high. if the points are low and Nah is chosen alot it will be canceled.
can't you just release it when its done

This kid is like 10 if you look at his other videos.