Author Topic: Uladi - Multiclienting  (Read 5242 times)

It is because players almost always join servers that already have lots of players; by doing this, Uladi is deliberately misleading people looking for servers, and is taking away players from legitimate quality servers just "for the lulz".
And?
Its not even trolling or what ever. The title of the server explains what the forget is happening there.

And?
Its not even trolling or what ever. The title of the server explains what the forget is happening there.
It's preferable to not have the server list clogged up with useless servers. If you sort by player count, you are expecting to see extremely populated servers, not just one guy who had the bright idea to launch Blockland a bunch of times.

And?
it's blatant spam. people often don't care about server titles much, they just read the playercount and join the ones with the most players.

It's preferable to not have the server list clogged up with useless servers. If you sort by player count, you are expecting to see extremely populated servers, not just one guy who had the bright idea to launch Blockland a bunch of times.
If his intention was to have a multiclient party, and the title is clear that a multiclient party is what is happening at the server, along with a high player count, it all makes sense. It may be considered "spam" but random blockhead servers with just one person isn't any better.

it's blatant spam. people often don't care about server titles much, they just read the playercount and join the ones with the most players.
It's his own server, he's clearly just loving around, and the server name makes it clear he isn't trying to fool anyone. You can't make the claim that people don't read the server titles like that, and even then it's your own fault if you join servers randomly just based on the player count.

I wasn't revoked and look at my avatar.

I wasn't revoked and look at my avatar.
Actually meant signature:

I think that the solution would be to not have extra clients increase playercount, but instead decrease player cap, but it's the people's fault and not Badspot's responsibility to babysit.

it's your fault for not caring about the title

it's your fault for not caring about the title
Way to put words in people's mouths. Of course I care about the server title. I also care about the fact that his playercount is BS because he's multiclienting to spam himself to the top of the server list.

Way to put words in people's mouths. Of course I care about the server title. I also care about the fact that his playercount is BS because he's multiclienting to spam himself to the top of the server list.
meant to word that as "if you don't care about the server title then it's your fault"

but why do you find an issue in the high playercount cheat if you can just see that the title is "multiclienting party" and just be like "well, there's probably much less people actually there. I'll just scroll down to find another server."

meant to word that as "people should care about the title"
ftfy 

If his intention was to have a multiclient party, and the title is clear that a multiclient party is what is happening at the server, along with a high player count, it all makes sense. It may be considered "spam" but random blockhead servers with just one person isn't any better.
The difference between what happened and random blockhead servers with one player is that the multiclient party gets boosted to the top of the server list. The blockhead servers are generally hidden from sight.

again, all of the wildwills actually play the game
I'm fairly certain they are ran by some AI script. I was in a Star Wars type server today w/ them; I noticed that one wildwill moves like a normal player while the others run into walls and corners occasionally like bots.