Fixed Trains and Rollercoasters

Author Topic: Fixed Trains and Rollercoasters  (Read 7338 times)

Stop with the big text, we can read it just fine.
It's called emphasis, sir. However he should've just used italics.

w t f

we loving requested these specifically for halloweenfest and you were hesitant at doing it and now you pull this out of your ass in 20 minutes?!

i mean hell yeah these things are back, but damn if it was that easy of a fix you could have done it for us when it would have been with a kickass build :(

nevertheless huge props for fixing this mod; i had basically given up it ever being fixed.

w t f

we loving requested these specifically for halloweenfest and you were hesitant at doing it and now you pull this out of your ass in 20 minutes?!

i mean hell yeah these things are back, but damn if it was that easy of a fix you could have done it for us when it would have been with a kickass build :(

nevertheless huge props for fixing this mod; i had basically given up it ever being fixed.
Yep, sorry about that. I was under a lot of pressure for exams and work stuff, and didn't think there was any easy alternative to aiConnection.

Chris, Are you planning to release any steam locomotives for this add-on? I think a 14xx would be nice to have in blockland.

It took me about 20 minutes.
Rip. I read over this.
OH MY GOD. THANK YOU. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU. As you might know from Zealot, me and others greatly needed trains for halloweenfest. We made a hacky fix, but it doesn't compare to this. I have been waiting a great time for this.. so just.. thank you..
forget you.

Ever thought of getting someone to model actual train track bricks to meet the needs of the train?

It's called emphasis, sir. However he should've just used italics.
Okay, I just realised :-)

how do you align a train back to its track?

:cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: mm i got fat from eating crap so plz ban cookiemaster from the forums plzzzzz

:cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: BURP COOKIE IDIOT GOT FAT FROM 100% FAT COOKIES BAN COOKIE IDIOT OR IM GONNA GO BACK TO EATIN :iceCream: AND PLAYIN MA :nes: AND WATCHING CUTE :panda: VIDEOS!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:42:57 AM by Badspot »

How well do these trains work for turns?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 01:40:30 PM by Lord Tony® »