Long car trip tomorrow; what do then?

Author Topic: Long car trip tomorrow; what do then?  (Read 1307 times)

Got to go to my grandparents' house for christmas n stuff. The car ride is at least a few hours. What should in the car to keep me from keep saying "are we there yet?"

If I jacked off, the cumshot may hit the driver window and we crash :(

If I leave, it would tumble me around and around and another car would probably squash me :(((

Any other ideas?

jump out of the car when it gets on the highway

Dude it's only a few hours.

jack off and then leave
use your semen blast to propel yourself off the street and you'll be fine

If you have a 3DS or even a smartphone, you should be able to get the Ace Attorney collection of games fairly cheap.
They're simple to play, entertaining and each episode (there are around 5 in each game) can last you maybe 2-3 hours, depending on how quickly you read.

If you have a 3DS or even a smartphone, you should be able to get the Ace Attorney collection of games fairly cheap.
They're simple to play, entertaining and each episode (there are around 5 in each game) can last you maybe 2-3 hours, depending on how quickly you read.
i agree with this
i played through the ace attorney trilogy while i was in florida for a week it was loving GREAT

This, I loving love the Ace Attorney games

jack off, then jump out of the car while it's crashing

i'm a master at long car rides (during summer i go on 3 hour car rides to our up north cabin regularly) and here's my pro guide
-play videogames
-listen to music
-fall asleep
-fall asleep listening to music

Jack off then
jump out of the car when it gets on the highway

Put on a nice album and fall asleep, I do it all the time

I've survived six hour rides with nothing but a 3ds