Author Topic: girl likes me maybe.  (Read 1633 times)

if you usually follow my topics about my life, you might know about how i have a crush with this girl who i will not say her name. I've known her for about 5 months and we have sorta been getting closed, she even gave me her Instagram name. I was online and i came across this and some other similar videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQuSCMtg7nU

All the signs he said is things she did. Such as saying things like she is bored, testing me, and studying me.  I think she likes me.

welcome to the blogland forums everyone

i lost it clicking that link
never change blockland forums

can you feel the teenage love tonight

Yes, a YouTuber with no credentials in psychology and who isn't even directly addressing your situation is clearly the best source to check if a girl is flirting with you or not.

stick it in her loving pooper already

Yes, a YouTuber with no credentials in psychology and who isn't even directly addressing your situation is clearly the best source to check if a girl is flirting with you or not.
The youtuber is for reference, we are the actual best source.

The youtuber is for reference, we are the actual best source.
mhm that's right

okay here's what you do

firstly, invite to a party
then buy a free drink for this land whale
drop a date rape pill inside the drink and stir, make sure she isn't watching. if she's a super land whale include 4 pills.
watch as she passes out
put her in a trash bag, double layered
if anyone asks, explain that she's so loving wasted, if they catch on just explain that it's a prank bro.
stuff into car
drive home listening to slayer
stick it into pooper
go to mexico
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 04:54:30 PM by Refticus »

alright

stop asking for my to have love with her please