4 (40%)
motorspots
1 (10%)
feudal japan
2 (20%)
legions of hell
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [HELP] jairo's avatar sheet funtime thread: ARCADE! 1 SPOT LEFT!  (Read 135992 times)

*blows up maxwell's nuke*

TERMINATING PROCESS "JAIRO.EXE"...
DONE!
DELETING "JAIRO.EXE"...
DONE!

"Ha! I deleted the ship's AI!"
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 07:48:47 PM by Mr Queeba »

*reinstalls JAIRO.EXE with the backup on hard drive while making beeps and boops*

*is bored and decides to walk around the spaceship and look at stuff*

>looks around my quarters
>looks under my couch to find stuff
>finds elusive Higgs boson
>dafuq

* the evil corperation welds, I guess

why the forget are you guys touching my computers, matienance mode is only for technicians gtfo.

*uninstalls JAIRO.EXE*

*installs updated version of JAIROv2.EXE which greatly improves power management and as a result makes the AI more powerful in terms of sheer power*

*angrily shocks Trymos*
you do realize i am wearing electricity proof armor since you know i'm a technician and have to deal with electricity all the loving time.

go back to your loving station M2-K2 before I put you into maintenance mode. that is an order... for the time being you're stripped of your weapon privileges.
*remotely goes into M2-K2's group policy and disables weaponry*

meanwhile, on the otherside of the system on the ottomom space station:

dakimakura production is at 110% efficiency

Why mine for the lolis when we can just farm them?

you do realize i am wearing electricity proof armor since you know i'm a technician and have to deal with electricity all the loving time.

go back to your loving station M2-K2 before I put you into maintenance mode. that is an order... for the time being you're stripped of your weapon privileges.
*remotely goes into M2-K2's group policy and disables weaponry*
*angrily kicks Trymos, falling over in the process*

*angrily kicks Trymos, falling over in the process*
*puts M2-K2 into maintenance mode and proceeds to throw it outside the nearest exit into space*