Prinnylehero/spartan101 Dont like me for some reason

Author Topic: Prinnylehero/spartan101 Dont like me for some reason  (Read 1911 times)

it seems like you're cutting out a bunch of stuff to make it look like you did nothing wrong.
and it still looks like you're the bad guy here

1. You probably harrassed them first, because of your behavior in the chat.
2. Why did you include the same pic twice?

1. You probably harrassed them first, because of your behavior in the chat.
2. Why did you include the same pic twice?
oops

it seems like you're cutting out a bunch of stuff to make it look like you did nothing wrong.
and it still looks like you're the bad guy here
im not the bad guy kk?

Can you tell us why they don’t like you instead of shoving in 3 pictures (2 of them being the same thing) which extend the screen? It seems like you’re hiding something and knowing you, you probably provoked them somehow.
/nosupport

im not the bad guy kk?
why should we trust you? you're cutting out a bunch of stuff, you're the one in the wrong

Can you tell us why they don’t like you instead of shoving in 3 pictures (2 of them being the same thing) which extend the screen? It seems like you’re hiding something and knowing you, you probably provoked them somehow.
/nosupport
no im not i just didn't know it was the same picture

why should we trust you? you're cutting out a bunch of stuff, you're the one in the wrong
please dont start flaming me i just tried to make a drama the proper way omg

please dont start flaming me i just tried to make a drama the proper way omg
You're right, it's not your fault that you failed to provide enough evidence, leaving out a lot of the conversation and where it began.

You're right, it's not your fault that you failed to provide enough evidence, leaving out a lot of the conversation and where it began.
you guys are trying to get me banned aren't you? cant you see im new im trying my best to give proof

you guys are trying to get me banned aren't you? cant you see im new im trying my best to give proof
the victim card has been pulled

Yeah, you’re getting VERY DEFENSIVE we’re saying you didn’t give us enough proof and now you’re saying we’re trying to get you banned? Guys tell me if i’m being an starfish or not, but you need to take a break seeing you can get this worked up in a matter of a few posts.

Yeah, you’re getting VERY DEFENSIVE we’re saying you didn’t give us enough proof and now you’re saying we’re trying to get you banned? Guys tell me if i’m being an starfish or not, but you need to take a break seeing you can get this worked up in a matter of a few posts.
you're not an starfish, the thing is i don't know how to make a drama properly i guess i won't post anymore dramas.