Toadlover123 Episode 5: Total starfish against admin.

Author Topic: Toadlover123 Episode 5: Total starfish against admin.  (Read 10133 times)

send out the blocklander army to his server and fight him.
anyways /support

Goodbye, everyone. forget you all. I can't take these dramas anymore. Too many. If I can't get a break from them, then I'm done with Blockland. Bye, you forgetjerks.

User was banned for this post

Thank you lord baldspot for cleansing the forums of this autism.

Goodbye, everyone. forget you all. I can't take these dramas anymore. Too many. If I can't get a break from them, then I'm done with Blockland. Bye, you forgetjerks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTkFgj4dA1w

the irony
its in my soul
i still regret being friends with this guy

and he's still hosting his video game rp

not anymore
he's still probably gonna host

Don't do that stuff, this is the only reason I came into this thread to see who quit.

Whoops, I thought you changed the title genuwell, my mistake. lol

he sperged out again

Your fault for misbehaving.

ugh i hate how it changes the title of your post to match the title of the person you're quoting
happened to me in the development section and could have gotten me banned if i didnt notice

i didnt notice in my post about his ban in this thread either

he sperged out again
Can confirm. I was there last night, he absolutely lost his mind.

That's from last night, sadly I couldn't get any more images, but still, the things he were saying were comedy gold.