Bull3tBurr!t0; Being an overall annoyance.

Author Topic: Bull3tBurr!t0; Being an overall annoyance.  (Read 1300 times)

So, I was just playing Grapple Knife TDM when this user joined. He was ok at first but when me an another team mate(Bullet was on our team.)didn't help him, he started being considerably annoying about it. I have some pics here. I will provide more evidence in the replies because I do not have room with the "Additional Options".

More Evidence.

1. That doesn't seem very annoying, you can just ignore him or something.
2. Upload your images to imgur or xomf, don't attach them.

1. That doesn't seem very annoying, you can just ignore him or something.
2. Upload your images to imgur or xomf, don't attach them.
I do have more pictures, and a majority of the server was annoyed with him.

And I also do not know how to correctly size the images from imgur and put them on here.

And I also do not know how to correctly size the images from imgur and put them on here.

use the img width tag
http://p1.pichost.me/i/70/1942951.jpg
just like this, this image is 1920x1080, if i tried to link it here without sizing it, it would be catastrophic

so i say [i mg width=500]www.myimageishere.com[/img], without the space inbetween i and m

the image is still 1920x1080, its just smaller in your view, if you right click and hit view image or copy image URL into another tab, it will be 1920x1080

use the img width tag
http://p1.pichost.me/i/70/1942951.jpg
just like this, this image is 1920x1080, if i tried to link it here without sizing it, it would be catastrophic

so i say [i mg width=500]www.myimageishere.com[/img], without the space inbetween i and m

the image is still 1920x1080, its just smaller in your view, if you right click and hit view image or copy image URL into another tab, it will be 1920x1080
Thank you, stufflord.

He was also being a nuisance in Tezuni's prison escape. He was acting like a child with foolish responses and even lying in our faces. 

stufflord's name is hard to thank

Just ignore him, I see idiots like this daily.
Just move on.