Author Topic: Block Killer + Julie  (Read 3171 times)

These members SERIOUSLY need to be banned. First, they come here as friends and spam up the Clan section with like 6 different clans. Then they get in a fight and make like 100 more topics about each others clans and how they are liers and such. STFU AND LEARN TO REPLY!

Love/Hate relationship...?

Yes Block Killer is a complete and total starfish. Just the other day Block Killer started acting up and abusing the admin powers. So as a result My friend Block General un-supered him. So as a result Block Killer started screaming, "loving BAN ME YOU loving NOOBS!!!!!!" After a while he "calmed down" and asked for admin again. BG gave it to him but this time just regular admin. Next thing we know this happened, "BlockKiller permanently banned BlockKiller reason:N/A!" So we un-banned him he came back then started screaming again so to let him calm down BG or I (I forgot lol) banned him for one day. Next day I was playing on the server again then BK came on then said, "I still think you guys are gay loving noobs I have no brother!" then I said, "IF YOU HATE EVERYONE SO MUCH WHY NOT GTFO?!?!?!" So he left and that is the last I have seen of him. I somtimes hope he is going through some type of depression and well think of Self Delete, not to kill himself but just think of it and realize that there is more trouble to life and will appreciate life more I still consider him a friend and everything but I still think he is a noob. :panda:

Yes Block Killer is a complete and total nintendo. Just the other day Block Killer started acting up and abusing the admin powers. So as a result My friend Block General un-supered him. So as a result Block Killer started screaming, "pandaING BAN ME YOU pandaING NOOBS!!!!!!" After a while he "calmed down" and asked for admin again. BG gave it to him but this time just regular admin. Next thing we know this happened, "BlockKiller permanently banned BlockKiller reason:N/A!" So we un-banned him he came back then started screaming again so to let him calm down BG or I (I forgot lol) banned him for one day. Next day I was playing on the server again then BK came on then said, "I still think you guys are gay pandaing noobs I have no brother!" then I said, "IF YOU HATE EVERYONE SO MUCH WHY NOT GTFO?!?!?!" So he left and that is the last I have seen of him. I somtimes hope he is going through some type of depression and well think of Self Delete, not to kill himself but just think of it and realize that there is more trouble to life and will appreciate life more I still consider him a friend and everything but I still think he is a noob. :panda:
Doorman.....Im osrry for what i did and You know....Its just that I went crazy and stuff...

Doorman, a solution is perma ban Nintendo's like him and move on with your life  :cookieMonster:

Bk do you have ADD or ADHD or something?
Because then I would be able to forgive and sort-of forget.
Also, I could not perma-ban him for he is a friend of the host. =/

Doorman.....Im osrry for what i did and You know....Its just that I went crazy and stuff...
really i think i know... i have only seen doorman go that balistic tha i know that wasnt the worst he did so i think your preaching to the wrong crowd

i have only seen doorman go that balistic tha i know that wasnt the worst he did
What do you mean? Do you mean that you have seen me do worst?
Well, yes I have lol.
But I get like that because someone ticks me off and takes me quite a while to clam down lol. I don't just go balistic for no reason at all, like he did.

No i didnt, I was talking about their clan making addiction not a noob fight jackass!

Sorry, your right. :(
But yeah, I think they broke up lol.
And they should be banned for making so many clans....

Sorry, your right. :(
But yeah, I think they broke up lol.
And they should be banned for making so many clans....
Yes, they should

Block Killer, I've said before that you can't kill a block. I even suggested new names for you.
Also, fix your stupid name. You can't kill an inanimate object, such as a block.
Suggestions for new name: Block destroyer, Block remover, Block vaporizer or my personal favourite: TWAT.

Block Killer, I've said before that you can't kill a block. I even suggested new names for you.
Also, fix your stupid name. You can't kill an inanimate object, such as a block.
Suggestions for new name: Block destroyer, Block remover, Block vaporizer or my personal favourite: TWAT.
He killed me a few times in DMs