Author Topic: EMERGENCY Mom gift ideas: help me!  (Read 1445 times)

Yeah so I got gifts for EVERYONE except my mom. I got two days guys, what do I dO!?

Also since I don't have a vehicle for wal-mart purposes, the best ideas here are ones that I can make at home using duct tape and hot glue as my major resources.
Likes: lighthouses and ocean related stuff, spanish things, music in minor, and mom/teachery things

The classic construction paper card and handmade coupons for dishes

Works every time

Do you know how to play acoustic guitar? Play a Christmas tune in the key of d minor and make your family sing along or something. Music is always a good gift no matter what the season.

Get her a yankee candle from walmart or something, moms love that stuff

Make a lighthouse next to the ocean with a sombrero playing Chopin Nocturne next to a ruler.

dishes coupon would work if I was't going back to college really soon. Can't play music for the life of me.
If I can get to wal-mart I'd probably be okay, but that's a strong "if." D:

Make a lighthouse next to the ocean with a sombrero playing Chopin Nocturne next to a ruler.
genius

give her something that she collects, my mom collects snow globes

Give her makeup or somethn

I'm in the same situation except I have access to stores. I gotta get something tomorrow though, because I work on Christmas Eve.

Get her a yankee candle from walmart or something, moms love that stuff

Make a Spanish
The heck you say ese
ot: Probably you could make her some sort of binder with memories of this year, that would be really meaningful.
Hope it works out for you.

Give her makeup or somethn
This'll probably be expensive.
Don't buy cheap makeup for the sake of buying makeup. Your mom would be better off (and safer) colouring her face with crayons.

Only get her a recognisable brand, and preferably something you know she uses.

The heck you say ese
ot: Probably you could make her some sort of binder with memories of this year, that would be really meaningful.
Hope it works out for you.
That would be great, but it is a lot of work to do just 2 days before, especially if he has work tomorrow

An ornament from a shop in town may work well. You can probably find something lighthouse/ocean related.

Or something for the garden if you have one. Would probably need a car to get such a present from a garden centre.

Maybe something your parents can enjoy together. Like a gift-voucher for a restaurant they like, if possible.