Sir Blockchip I of Autisma, Squire of thee Lord of (the) Board.

Author Topic: Sir Blockchip I of Autisma, Squire of thee Lord of (the) Board.  (Read 13330 times)

thats flaming and should be bannable

disregard this post, these posts arn't flaming, but are pretty much made for the sole intent to start some sort of stupid argument

Blockchip is starting stuff in Tony's gallery topic. I was going to respond to him there but I'd rather just bump the drama and not continue to derail it.

if i went and updated the list of posts hes made about tony since i made this topic id be banned for spamming.

I reported his and crita's posts but nothing happened.

god dammit blockchip
god dammit patton
I reported his and crita's posts but nothing happened.
god dammit raven

I don't think they had computers either, but you're using one right now.
Also, building a country and playing blockland are two entirely different things.

everyone who rages at lord tony secretely wants to be part of the harvest and is jealous

am i wrong? it just seems that way, i'm not even trying to do the harvest meme or whatever

everyone who rages at lord tony secretely wants to be part of the harvest and is jealous

am i wrong? it just seems that way, i'm not even trying to do the harvest meme or whatever

90% of the people in the "master baiter" drama were people against me whom were previously Harvested before that topic emerged.

90% of the people in the "master baiter" drama were people against me whom were previously Harvested before that topic emerged.

weren't moltenkitten and blockchip rejected by the harvest and they made their own clan or something

did col. do the same? im very uninformed about the matter

weren't moltenkitten and blockchip rejected by the harvest and they made their own clan or something

I think just molten did that. Blockchip has been exponentially worse though. He follows tony around like a vulture and derails almost every topic that Tony makes/is involved in.

You're uninformed. As far as I can tell, the following is true;

Blockchip hasn't made or joined any clans.
Col. Burton hasn't made any clans recently.
MoltenKitten hasn't made any clans since Tony returned (had one back in the summer). He did join a clan, Team[Qi], which Tony decided to 'harvest' because Molten was a member of it.

MoltenKitten hasn't made any clans since Tony returned (had one back in the summer). He did join a clan, Team[Qi], which Tony decided to 'harvest' because Molten was a member of it.
I made a clan because of harvest, I wasn't butthurt but I have no idea what emotion made me think it was a good idea (I asked someone if I should make the clan). I was in Qi long before Tony came into the picture again.

I made a clan because of harvest, I wasn't butthurt but I have no idea what emotion made me think it was a good idea (I asked someone if I should make the clan).
So you did. It didn't turn up when I used the search tool, since no one quoted you or mentioned you by name.

You're uninformed. As far as I can tell, the following is true;

Blockchip hasn't made or joined any clans.
Col. Burton hasn't made any clans recently.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288172.0 moltenkitten
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289793.0 CRITAWAKETS

wow the pure hatred is kind of terrifying