Author Topic: I got drugged on vacation in Mexico  (Read 2339 times)

My friend and I are almost positive we got drugged, and I was wondering if anyone here has heard these symptoms or a similar story before.

What happened was my friend and I went to the beach club to meet up with these girls we'd hooked up with the night before. We ordered some margaritas at the bar (This would be our first drink that day) and took them back to the table the girls were at. The girls asked if we wanted to take a walk down the beach and we agreed, so they asked this other guy that we hadn't met before to watch our table. We had to leave our drinks on the table though as you're not allowed to walk out with them.

We went down the beach, smoked a pretty weak joint, and came back after only about 20 minutes. In this timeframe is where we believe we got drugged. My friend and I drank our margaritas and felt great for about an hour until the girls we were with said they had to leave. We decided to hangout for a bit more at the club.

At this point things start to get blurry and
I started acting not my self. I vaguely remember yelling at people on stage that were in a drinking contest (My friend said I yelled "He's a virgin!" at some frat kid who lost and we were right next to his family) but after that it started to get bad and we decided to get picked up by my friends dad. Getting in his car is about the last thing I remember.

The next thing I know we both woke up at the same time at around 2:30am, and he told me he was having trouble distinguishing his dreams from reality. I was having the same problem, and he went back to bed. I began to have vivid hallucinations in and out of sleep, and started to hear sirens and people marching outside our hotel room. The room filled with smoke and I believed we were in the middle of a war or something.

It got pretty loving weird at this point. The next dream I had there were these miniature horses in our room that would make us coffee and clean for us and I'd have full conversations with them, and I believed that this was fully normal and real. It finally got light out after I had a bunch of other extremely strange dreams in a row, and my friend and I both began to vomit when we stood up. It was a nightmare and felt like the worst hangover I've ever had.

What his dad told us we did was actually pretty funny. He said we went to dinner at the hotel bar and my friend wrapped an orange napkin around his head and began to make samurai noises and spilled his drink all over himself. After that he walked back to the room on all fours. When his dad returned to the room he was standing butt naked ontop of the sink in the bathroom with just an empty look in his eyes. I bought a pack of cigarettes and forgot I didn't have a lighter and tried lighting one with the damn toaster.

I have no idea what the hell this drug was but it was one of the worst things of my life. It may have triggered an acid flashback or something as I read most date rape drugs can trigger strange dreams or a feeling of detachment from your body. I still feel loving weird two days later, and my friend is having trouble piecing our entire trip together. Any idea what this drug is?

It probably was not one drug. But multiple.

It could have been just cocaine,but i have a hard time beliving it.

Cocaine + LSD + Poison maybe?

That's some heavy stuff. Not sure what that is but I'll tell you this: Never. Ever. Smoke with random people and never trust anyone to watch your drinks.

man dude u got hooked UP with some free wiggies

It probably was not one drug. But multiple.

It could have been just cocaine,but i have a hard time beliving it.

Cocaine + LSD + Poison maybe?

I had been doing cocaine the night before and it had no similarity to what I felt, but you're probably right about there being some LSD in there. It seems unlikely though because that's a weird thing to put in someone's drink.

that sounds like someone on lsd or bars. I've never seen anyone on lsd before but I've got friends who ive been around on bars and thats pretty similar behavior to what I've seen

If you can remember everything, then it wasnt roofies. And nothing else is worth it or very effective dropping in drinks really.
It sounds more likely there was something in the weed.

If you can remember everything, then it wasnt roofies. And nothing else is worth it or very effective dropping in drinks really.
this

Probably pcp or something then, yeah

Wow that's pretty scary! Thankfully it wasn't lethal and you're still alive! Then again, this is what happens when you use substances.

Did the people who gave you the weed and looked after your drinks stay with you after?

Sounds weird to spike someone with that sort of stuff if you didn't even plan to watch what happened.

Can't be too cheap to just give away. But people do weird things though.

Did the people who gave you the weed and looked after your drinks stay with you after?

Sounds weird to spike someone with that sort of stuff if you didn't even plan to watch what happened.

Can't be too cheap to just give away. But people do weird things though.

They left after about an hour, but I don't think they did it. The girl liked me a lot and i'd been hanging out and sleeping with her for the past few days. Maybe they just had laced weed and had no idea.

Don't leave your drink with some random mexican dude.

Sounds like bath salts, but it honestly could be any combination of research chemicals. You probably won't ever find out what it was. I'm glad you got out of there when you did man, it could have been a lot worse. Thank your friend's dad, he might have saved your life.