Author Topic: Boombot - Bans because he 'feels like it'  (Read 13355 times)

*Sigh* I banned you because you were spewing hatred towards other players and the server in chat before you had even begun to play, not because you asked for a spear...
Proof?

I scrolled back up to try to find it but my chat goes too far up, but I think his first message after joining was something along the lines of "This server loving sucks where are people getting spears" and this was his followup. What a joke...

This guy is a whiny bitch anytime I whoop his ass on dms
Who even are you, and what DM have I played with you on? I hardly play anything but City RP's and my own server.

I hardly play anything but City RP's and my own server.
this explains a lot
why do cityrpg servers attract so many handicaps

this explains a lot
why do cityrpg servers attract so many handicaps
City RP's are just a popular gamemode in general on Blockland, they attract a large group of people, which unfortunately includes the idiots. Crazy to see you're still holding a grudge from when I called you out.

from when I called you out.
lmfao when was this
I scrolled back up to try to find it but my chat goes too far up, but I think his first message after joining was something along the lines of "This server loving sucks where are people getting spears" and this was his followup. What a joke...
sure pal

*Sigh* I banned you because you were spewing hatred towards other players and the server in chat before you had even begun to play, not because you asked for a spear...
Then whats this?
Quote from: OP

It's not out of context clearly, sorry dude.  I never spewed hate towards the server or anyone, I asked where I found spears. 

Also I really like how you're popping in out of nowhere, with a whopping 9 posts, more than half of those posts in the thread.  Speak of the devil, or are you getting hate you deem 'unfair' in game because of the bullstuff you pulled?  Enlighten me.

I like how he bans people for asking questions but doesn't ban people for spam:

23:47:08   JAC   29389   HYTCFT^*GHGHU(OGVHUGCGFUCV XNGCGUgmuhjyuiuguiucvhuijbhuo p[]
23:47:15   JAC   29389   yygygygygfyeguegfiefoiwhfoioe vdsnv.,dhj;i;

This is why I banned you, you came into the server with a closed mind and instantly started trash talking. I was building and trying to remain calm and focused and I didn't want to deal with that kind of crap, so I banned you and said something snarky, and it was a 2 MINUTE ban. Honestly stunned that you made this big of a deal out of it.

This is why I banned you, you came into the server with a closed mind and instantly started trash talking. I was building and trying to remain calm and focused and I didn't want to deal with that kind of crap, so I banned you and said something snarky, and it was a 2 MINUTE ban. Honestly stunned that you made this big of a deal out of it.
It takes no effort at all to edit a console.log.

It's not out of context clearly, sorry dude.  I never spewed hate towards the server or anyone, I asked where I found spears. 

Also I really like how you're popping in out of nowhere, with a whopping 9 posts, more than half of those posts in the thread.  Speak of the devil, or are you getting hate you deem 'unfair' in game because of the bullstuff you pulled?  Enlighten me.
I don't come on the forums often, I don't understand how my amount of posts speaks at all for my character. I decided to get on because several people who actually saw what happened and how you took it out of context messaged me and gave me links to this post. You took what I did out of context by making yourself seem like a nice guy, and made a big deal out of a 2 minute ban... Honestly you are hardly worth my time, nothing more than a troll, but I don't want to get a bad rep because of your bullstuff.

oh no he called your great accomplishment stupud, he is obvously a gay handicap who needs to be banned!!!!!
Welcome to the internet, we hope you loathe your stay

oh no he called your great accomplishment stupud, he is obvously a gay handicap who needs to be banned!!!!!
Welcome to the internet, we hope you loathe your stay
What? It's my server, I can decide who stays and who doesn't, if he's being an starfish and a nuisance to the chat why should I let him stay?