Author Topic: Pokemon, 38451 - Speedhacks and bullstuff  (Read 11460 times)

Someone's been distributing speedhacks. Had two kids on my server, including Pokemon, using it.

How do I know? I have a speed-run mechanic on my server that shows you how long it's been since you started the run, and announces to everyone if you beat the record. Both of the perpetrators, Pokemon and Roktortr (52247) beat the record on Level 3 by over 5 seconds, which is impossible. The current record is 21 something seconds by TheBlackParrot, and both of these guys got less than 20, with Pokemon getting 12.

Sorry for page stretch!
Evidence:

Skill4Life coming soon with proof of Roktortr

How the forget did you post twice?

whoops! i think you accidentally posted twice there.

Yeah, was an accident. Sorry bout that!

How the forget did you post twice?
Little bit intrusive.. Oops.

I've double posted before, I guess you pressed the post button a few times but I guess they sent data slowly lol

What the forget Pokemon?

Hahah what the forget? Seems I jumbled the image order. stuff; I'll see if I can fix that and get some better cropping asap

Hahah what the forget? Seems I jumbled the image order. stuff; I'll see if I can fix that and get some better cropping asap
Sorry, you can't edit in drama :(

use the img width tag
http://p1.pichost.me/i/70/1942951.jpg
just like this, this image is 1920x1080, if i tried to link it here without sizing it, it would be catastrophic

so i say [i mg width=500]www.myimageishere.com[/img], without the space inbetween i and m

the image is still 1920x1080, its just smaller in your view, if you right click and hit view image or copy image URL into another tab, it will be 1920x1080

Sorry, you can't edit in drama :(

I know, I meant for better reading.

Alright so, 20 seconds is the only real possible time on this level. anything lower, especially 8 seconds lower, is cheating.

This is the furthest you can get into the level at a realistic (not quickest) speed.

No, you can't jump across the water until you get to the top. trying to jump at a lower point will result in you falling into the water.

Here's a video of Roktortr speedhacking to jump further than possible a few days ago, across the very same level.

His cheated record, as shown in the video, was 16s. if he finished the level from that jump, he would have beaten it by 4 seconds.

Also, i'm pretty sure Roktortr is Metario. he has an outfit pretty similar to Metario, who was caught speedhacking along with StreamShark on Dark X-rane's challenge.

i forgetin haAAaaAAAaate cheats forget the caacaa head that made the dll

hey but its okay right skill
just remember what metario said, "everyone hacks on this game anyway"
so why should we care about him, am i right right?
this is satire
right?

https://i.imgur.com/wGnLx9w.png
https://i.imgur.com/wGnLx9w.png
kill me

hey but its okay right skill
just remember what metario said, "everyone hacks on this game anyway"
so why should we care about him, am i right right?
this is satire
right?

Always have been adverse to hackers, especially in competitive games.
This isn't a competitive game, it's for fun, my question is why would you even hack in this game?
to enlarge your e-peen