Author Topic: Post funny moments that have happened to you or a friend  (Read 490 times)

/title

basically post any funny moments that happened to you or to a friend

i was born :DDD:

The best joke that ever happened to humanity

Well there was this one nerd who hosted a quake weapons DM and I made a video about it and misspelled his name and he said his name wasn't Rick

I wonder who that was :^)

Well there was this one nerd who hosted a quake weapons DM and I made a video about it and misspelled his name and he said his name wasn't Rick

I wonder who that was :^)

obv u :^)

I was at work and a co-worker was telling us that she used to have one of those beta fish that always fight each other. The fish would see its reflection in the glass and then run into glass trying to fight with itself. Because of its dominant behavior, they decided to call it Master, which they ended up changing to Mastuh so that they would be able to say Mastuh Beta.

Of course, then I chime in saying that it's not like the fish had a choice, because she didn't put any females in there with it. It's not really that funny online (especially on the forums), but I had everyone dying of laughter in the way that I said it.

I NEED NO FRIENDS. I MELT THEM WITH THEIR OWN BILE RIPPED OUT OF THEIR SPLEEN, FRESH AND HOT. I THEN USE THE EXCESS ORGANIC ORGANS TO MAKE A SOFA COLORING WITH A TEXTURE.

I NEED NO FRIENDS. I MELT THEM WITH THEIR OWN BILE RIPPED OUT OF THEIR SPLEEN, FRESH AND HOT. I THEN USE THE EXCESS ORGANIC ORGANS TO MAKE A SOFA COLORING WITH A TEXTURE.
cool! me too!