Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 34146 times)

i have been mentioned
I keep forgetting you are Toothed Deer.

I should never forget Toothed Deer...

you should forget toothed deer and remember this me

post-hiatus donnies catch is best me

you should forget toothed deer and remember this me

post-hiatus donnies catch is best me
It's like 9/11, I can never forget.

Why would Tezuni do this? We could of had brilliant conversations about Alaska.

because he wanted to frame you duh

because he wanted to frame you duh

Eh, I have nothing against him still (even if he has something against me, like 99% of people here xd). I'll admit that it was funny, and I hold nothing against the guy. However, I do have to ask him: why me? what did I do to you to deserve this?

Oh yeah, I remember him to, he was vincent's little  footlicker and after they broke up he would always post about how "miserable" his life was.

Why would Tezuni do this? We could of had brilliant conversations about Alaska.
Actually tezuni hates Nick for some reason and I guess he thought impersonating you would be a good opportunity to attack him.

I'm now realizing that quite possibly, Nickpb was actually in on this with Tezuni. Nickpb thoroughly dislikes me (as I dislike him), and he's great friends with Tezuni. It is more than possible that Tezuni made the account to try to get me to say something terrible to get banned. In other words: it was probably a set up.

LOL
whoops

For all the incredibly nasty stuff you've said to and about me since last year, that's a very short response.

I'm now realizing that quite possibly, Nickpb was actually in on this with Tezuni. Nickpb thoroughly dislikes me (as I dislike him), and he's great friends with Tezuni. It is more than possible that Tezuni made the account to try to get me to say something terrible to get me (typo) banned. In other words: it was probably a set up.

For all the incredibly nasty stuff you've said to and about me since last year, that's a very short response.

Oh yeah, I remember him to, he was vincent's little  footlicker and after they broke up he would always post about how "miserable" his life was.

Actually tezuni hates Nick for some reason and I guess he thought impersonating you would be a good opportunity to attack him.

Really? I always thought the two were cuddle buddies.

he wasn't asking for your forgiveness or anything, why should he care?

Really? I always thought the two were cuddle buddies.
eugh wtf its been over a year.

i ditched him a few weeks ago after i wanted to help him get over his recent breakup but he gets so loving angry at everything that i just left again, forget.

makes me upset just htinking about it again

eugh wtf its been over a year.

i ditched him a few weeks ago after i wanted to help him get over his recent breakup but he gets so loving angry at everything that i just left again, forget.

makes me upset just htinking about it again
He's talking about Nickpb and Tezuni thicko

shutt