Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 34250 times)

I've always been using my keys since then and nothing's happened.
Well don't just give it away like that!

I already PM'd him asking if it was Clubstep or someone else's alt. Hopefully I get a response soon (or if someone else got a response/asked before me, please post).

I've been featured in plenty of dramas, like this one.
Well maybe because that Clubstep there isn't on the forums?

I even made an account to support the drama.
Well it's probably going to get banned now.
I'm gonna go play Heavy Bullets.

I never hold grudges against anyone, but why would you make an account just to support a drama about me? It's disheartening to know that a guy who I don't even know would go against someone he doesn't even know and vice versa.

Quick reminder of the procedure:
Quote from: Badspot (topic locked)
Clubstep is now ban on sight.  Report future alts.  Do not engage.

for those of you who are disabled and can't bear to see his profile,
Me and Caribou have a long history, but even I'm on his side after that awful pun.

Me and Caribou have a long history, but even I'm on his side after that awful pun.

Thank you Seventh. While we may of had our series of disagreements, I hold no grudges against you.

Don't you mean you and Caribou have a long track record together?

:O

You are the worst type of person.

A lot of harsh words on this topic about me, mostly from people who've never spoken to me.

you took advantage of a mentally handicapped person to ban people from their servers and manipulated her to give you admin

do you REALLY think that its such a stretch that you're an awful person?

Caribou or someone with that same name approached me on steam wanting to donate for a platinum upgrade, but required a new key to put it on. I logged on it once in blockland to verify the blockland ID which needed to be upgraded. I took this offer up immediately without questioning it because it was a good deal for me.  He donated first.

The server has been stale on donations lately which are needed to pay the VPS rent and keep the servers up. I don't think this was planned to come back on me since there was no way to know I'd initially log in with the key to verify the ID. I'm not in control of the associated forum account.