Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine

Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 33877 times)

Also I'm done talking about politics or anything worldly on these forums completely, as it's clear to see that many of you cant handle someone disagreeing with you.

Also I'm done talking about politics or anything worldly on these forums
Oh thank the heaven-
as it's clear to see that many of you cant handle someone disagreeing with you.
forget so close

Also I'm done talking about politics or anything worldly on these forums completely, as it's clear to see that many of you cant handle someone disagreeing with you.
it's not that, it's just that you can't talk politics if you don't know enough about it.
Also your viewpoints are really terrible, and make you look like a terrible person. "the japanese deserved hiroshima and nagasaki"

more like rancid swine amitrite

pictured: caribou's ego

What? How in the world does that have anything to do with the word "coitus"? Am I not allowed to use that word? Does it offend you? What is your problem? Also I cant even comment on how idiotic the rest of the stuff you're saying is.
Most people don't say coitus. When someone says it; it makes them seem weird

pictured: caribou's ego
you forgot to copypaste an igloo into the background

"i know how to make them agree with me! be condescending! i'm so right all the time!"
no one wants to hear your views because your views are idiotic and you don't know what you're talking about 100% of the time

pictured: caribous facts

Olympus Mons seems more accurate

This guy has to be one of the most socially handicapped people we've come across in some time.

This guy has to be one of the most socially handicapped people we've come across in some time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6aQo7kTboM

it's not that, it's just that you can't talk politics if you don't know enough about it.
Also your viewpoints are really terrible, and make you look like a terrible person. "the japanese deserved hiroshima and nagasaki"

I'll use some Blockland slang here: you're cherrypicking. I actually said that the Japanese attacked the United States first (Pearl Harbor) and as a result, we bombed them multiple times to defend our national security in retaliation. Those who died would be considered casualties of war, that's war and it happens. I didn't plainly say that they deserved it.

Most people don't say coitus. When someone says it; it makes them seem weird

Well that's an opinion. I like using the word and see nothing wrong with using it. You cant stop me from using a word, come on now. I think you're getting too carried away here.

"i know how to make them agree with me! be condescending! i'm so right all the time!"
no one wants to hear your views because your views are idiotic and you don't know what you're talking about 100% of the time

Nonnel, I've never said anywhere that my opinions are facts. Others give their opinions on this forum, and I've happened to do so as well. There is nothing wrong with me giving my opinion on a public forum board such as this (it depends on the topic of course). If you don't like my opinion or disagree, you can state that. Most of the time I disagree with what others say, but I don't think they're "wrong". It's just their opinion, just like I have opinions myself which aren't true (no opinion is fact).

Do I know you?