Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 34276 times)

Impersonation and fraud? It's a joke, my friend. Sugar could see that, and if she couldn't, well, she shouldn't be on the Internet.

"it's a joke" you say
wow tricking the mentally handicapped pranks gone wrong in the hood

Also to clear some things about the Sugar incident: you should all bear in mind that I never cyber-bullied her or anything of that sort (neither did I troll her). I just entered her FamilyRP server and said "yawa200" one or two times, and she asked: "yawa200 it you??" and I said yes: "it me yawa200" and I got admin. I'm not sure what is so terrible about that.

Well that's an opinion if you think I am being mean (which I'm not).
The problem is that you're impersonating someone to help yourself?  Also if you site things you claim are objective, you need to prove these things.

Impersonation and fraud? It's a joke, my friend. Sugar could see that, and if she couldn't, well, she shouldn't be on the Internet.

ITS JUST A PRANK YO

Hahaha! Good one! I think we need a Christmas special, what about Sugar goes to the hospital?
THE FUC

"it's a joke" you say
wow tricking the mentally handicapped pranks gone wrong in the hood

I saw no clear indications of Sugar being Autistic or mentally handicapped at the time.

I saw no clear indications of Sugar being Autistic or mentally handicapped at the time.

you still were an abusive admin

Nobody really likes caribou after that forum spamming stunt

You've made it kinda clear you know she has a mental problem dude.

Dude is weird as hell

Plus a known idiot

you may not have had a "clear indication" about sugar being special, but I think we all know you're a loving autist.

My girlfriend is a 10/10 gorgeous model (not subjective), I really do regret not purchasing dozens of crude oil shares,
dude

y'play roblox.

Are you loving kidding me?

hey lets get caribou on the ban on sight list that way we can have both taboo and caribou banned in the same year