Poll

VAPE NAAAAAAAAAYTION

\/
/\

Author Topic: Blockland Forums Hunger Games v? - Calling nominations for match 10 (apparently)  (Read 75011 times)

holi fok how many times will cool smile get forgeted

Both of my tributes died before the first day.
Damn you, Hoxtooooon!

Woah the match started? Oh shi-

a fierce amount of rage can be heard in the distance

Since I am about to go to bed, here's day two.

Did Carl die? It's so vague about what kills you and what doesn't in this game

Did Carl die? It's so vague about what kills you and what doesn't in this game
There are certain things that happen in almost all the hunger games
In events, there is only one event where everyone is safe. All the other ones are either death or someone killing someone else.
In the feast, no matter the playercount, there will always be at least one death.

In events, there is only one event where everyone is safe. All the other ones are either death or someone killing someone else.
In the feast, no matter the playercount, there will always be at least one death.

That thing about the Feast is wrong. I've had upwards 6+ tributes do nothing at the feast with no deaths, before.

That thing about the Feast is wrong. I've had upwards 6+ tributes do nothing at the feast with no deaths, before.
I had a feeling. But the death rate is high, correct?

I had a feeling. But the death rate is high, correct?
Yeah. Even high death rates have lulls in activity. Case in point...

he means it's hard to tell if carl died or not
like did he sell himself to the bank and now he's out or did nothing happen to him