Author Topic: A858DE45F56D9BC9 & B858DE45F56D9B - Mystery/threat users?  (Read 5627 times)

Okay.

So I was hosting my Blockland server at roughly 4:00 am today. It was a regular Render Bedroom server, then a player named A858DE45F56D9BC9 had joined.

Treating him like a normal player, me and my friend Tosh continued our building as usual. However, after he spawned, we noticed he was acting quite strange. He kept on following us and staring at us.

We decided to take this as a joke and played along until he started saying this, over and over like every 2-3 minutes:

After 10 minutes, he still didn't stop:

Getting curious, we decided to look up the number 201512090901, where it took us to an entire series of "subreddits"

As well as this page:

A while went by and being curious we tried to get him to talk, where he responded with an unsettling and disturbing:

Following this, I told him it was actually 5:50 (lol)

After that, we asked him why he was here, after 4-5 minutes he responded with:

I got a little frightened, where I finally went and banned him:

We continued having the server up for around 30-45 minutes until this B858DE45F56D9B had joined:

Having enough, this was the last thing that happened:

I have no idea who these players are or why they've specifically targeted my server.

Help me forums! How should I react to this?
Am I overreacting? Am I being goofed?

what a forgetin' name
i honestly think these are edgelords trying to scare and annoy people

/support

They were on TBP's Freebuild a few hours ago. No idea what they were doing though.

i think we can most definitely conclude that this is an arg

Post the BL_ID's.

they're in the images but whatever:
A858DE45F56D9B - 49227
B858DE45F56D9B - 14610

more copyable i guess

they're in the images but whatever:
A858DE45F56D9B - 49227
B858DE45F56D9B - 14610

more copyable i guess
Are they linked to any forum accounts?

14610/B-Code is linked to an account named Minotaur:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=44056

A-Code is not linked to any forum account. That may be an alt.

It's strange, the user for Minotaur hasn't made posts since 2012 of April, but was active in November of this year.

Random login/coincidence or a plot of some sort?
time to grab the tinfoil hats

14610/B-Code is linked to an account named Minotaur:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=44056

A-Code is not linked to any forum account. That may be an alt.

It's strange, the user for Minotaur hasn't made posts since 2012 of April, but was active in November of this year.

Random login/coincidence or a plot of some sort?
time to grab the tinfoil hats
PM badspot and ask if it is an alt

Here is the subreddit with over 300 posts.
https://www.reddit.com/r/A858DE45F56D9BC9/
I actually want to figure out if this is just spam in the subreddit or of its a pattern
Brb

I actually want to figure out if this is just spam in the subreddit or of its a pattern
Brb
Update: it's spam, unless a post has been made deep, deep in there that has an answer or clue.