Author Topic: Bacon's Jeep Challenge v2  (Read 2347 times)

I decided to remake my first jeep challenge, this one is probably about twice as hard as the last one.

--Adio-- is hosting the server in which the challenge will be on.

That's pretty sweet.
In a difficulty scale of 1 to 10, what would you, the creator, say it is?

I'd give this an 8/10

Good amount of difficulty, a good variety of challenges, but could get a bit too frantic with more than 1 or two people on the course. I'd also suggest a bit of a guard rail for the ramp parts, but you don't have to.

Overall, nice job!

Epic mang. Hosting now. Will be for the rest of weekend.

RE-made? What happened to the first one?

And uh-oh at the fact that it's harder. But you know me, I'll still beat it! ;)

The first winner, is of course..the creator, Bacon completed the full course.

Now featuring an admin that will do anything for Zor and applies heart breaking filters to everyone but Zor.

Now featuring an admin that will do anything for Zor and applies heart breaking filters to everyone but Zor.

You're a friend, i shot her jeep, when i was trying to shoot someone out, then you were doing something, and since i shot zor i figured i would let her go. Now stfu, dumb handicap.

What does letting her go have to do with shooting an innocent bystander?
It's saying that because you shot that banker by accident, you are now going to shoot the person at the door because you figured you would let her go.
It is your fault for shooting her in the first place, and you could have simply F8'd her back.
Get some common sense knocked into you.

You ripped Blood NOES!

Cool, i wish i could try it but a damn stupid bug makes me lag out on the server when i come to loading objects. :|

looks awesome! i hope i can try it out sometime! :)

You ripped Blood NOES!

And before anyone says: "This looks alot like BB's obstacle course.." It isnt, same concept, different challenge.