Create a wolf [Staying open due to people asking.]

Poll

No current poll, check again soon

W
O
L
F

Author Topic: Create a wolf [Staying open due to people asking.]  (Read 15356 times)

can someone explain lego lad's post? apparently it's very funny but I don't get it
raccooneer accused squideey of stealing his thing, but lego lad pointed out the hypocrisy in that (raccooneer has taken credit for other people's things before)

dont play with matches kids

raccooneer accused squideey of stealing his thing, but lego lad pointed out the hypocrisy in that (raccooneer has taken credit for other people's things before)
that... doesn't sound like much of a burn
pretty boring actually

anyway, to be honest this kinda thing is a guilty pleasure of mine

because I have to or else this post is totally irrelevant, here's gay pastel dog

the pink is not quite pastel but guess what: i dont care

here's some other stuff I've made with these kinda games, the images link to the games:

(bonus that I'm too embarrassed to leave in the open)

(obviously inspired by the last one)

when I say guilty pleasure I really mean guilty. I can hardly believe I'm actually posting these

edit: wording. two people got confused about this post and apparently were under the impression that I drew (or was claiming to have drawn) those foxes so hopefully it's better worded now
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:16:04 AM by Foxscotch »

pretty boring actually

it's funnier if you were present when everything happened

pretty boring actually
You just had to be there when raccooner copied sugars comments to understand.

here's some other stuff I've made with these kinda games, the images link to the games:
i made some too

bunny version of kiyo

fox version of kiyo i guess?

Can you not?
sorry for trying to have fun in your wolf thread
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:24:55 PM by Copy Kirby »