hey blf

Author Topic: hey blf  (Read 500 times)

im not saying this is maxz thread 2.0 but it kinda is

pls dont think im some edgelord forget

ive been really depressed lately and i dont think im handling it the best way
im a sophmore in HS, i probably only have 2 or 3 people i like to talk to and a tailly can call me their friend
everytime i try to be friends with someone they shut me out or i just notice how handicapped rhey are and leave them
all of my past friends who've i cut ties with and talked so much stuff on them have easily 8-9/10 girlfriends, lotsa friends, and bangin grades
i've only had like two girlfriends in my life and i broke up with the last one in freshmen year
now i cant stop thinking about her and i want her back but i talked so much stuff on her that its not even funny
she wouldnt take me back even if i tried
like said above i have no close friends just 3 normal friends
and my grades are stuff i was so close to failing last year lmao

also a few months ago i liked this chick and she was my only TRUE close friend
she was the only person that i felt really connected with me
i didnt think she liked me but whatever
i got a crush on her, really bad
was sad that i couldnt be with her and no matter what i did her feelings wouldnt change
im forced to abandon ber because i cant keep being around her
leave.jpg

what mostly caused my recent stuff was seeing a "friend" from four years ago who is a social slutz handicap who was the reason me and my GF broke up a year ago because he told her that i didnt have feelings for her anymore
was with an easily 9/10 girl sitting on his lap

like the angsty handicap forget i am after school i walked home and punched a tree outside of my house like a mongoloid and i couldnt write for like 3 days because of how forgeted up my hand was

the point im trying to make is that i REALLY hate the guy

ive been able to deal with depression for 3 years that involves ALOT more than this

problems:

-depressed
-cant find a person that really relates to me irl
-that feel when no gf
-miss ex
-hate this guy

pls dont think im an edgelord plsssssssssssssssssssssss

>inb4 highschool forgeter hahahahaha
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:53:18 AM by kahnuu »

once you date someone, it gets boring in the long run. at least for me, but i'm just some 14 year old friend, right?
i feel you there tho, dude.
it's always worth a shot at least talking to her, like just a normal conversation with that girl you want back, but don't open up with your feels for her right off the bat. you've gotta get up to that point where you're both like frends and you talk and stuff and she's willing to listen to you without just saying "ok" or some stupid stuff like that.

also i found it really weird she listened to the guy who told her you didn't have feelings for her instead of her own boyfriend? maybe i just read it wrong, though.

once you date someone, it gets boring in the long run. at least for me, but i'm just some 14 year old friend, right?
i feel you there tho, dude.
it's always worth a shot at least talking to her, like just a normal conversation with that girl you want back, but don't open up with your feels for her right off the bat. you've gotta get up to that point where you're both like frends and you talk and stuff and she's willing to listen to you without just saying "ok" or some stupid stuff like that.

also i found it really weird she listened to the guy who told her you didn't have feelings for her instead of her own boyfriend? maybe i just read it wrong, though.

its exactly how you said it. I couldnt loving believe it either, the guys a scumbag and I want him to get fisted with a cactus no lube

its exactly how you said it. I couldnt loving believe it either, the guys a scumbag and I want him to get fisted with a cactus no lube
if you like your ex and want to go back but that stuff happened

don't do it

it's almost like she wanted a way out of the relationship like a scapegoat or she didn't trust you or some stuff like that