We Actually Roleplay [WAR] [REVIVED]

Author Topic: We Actually Roleplay [WAR] [REVIVED]  (Read 4744 times)

Logo never completed.

What is W.A.R.?

W.A.R. Is a clan revolving around Roleplaying, Maps, and Building houses. We don't host servers with default roads, half finished buildings, or default maps. We spend time building our own maps, houses, and roleplay stories. You don't even need to be an expert roleplayer to join, but you need to meet expectations so we're not stuck with "im gunna be an assassin where do i buy guns" filling the chat.

How do I join?

Joining, to prevent a massive spam of players, won't be really easy. Follow the instructions step by step, and if your application meets our expectations AND requirements, you'll get in.
We're looking for people who can roleplay with or without RP Add-ons, and who can roleplay properly without causing dumb arguments.

Take your time and fill out this form, then post it here in the thread.

BL ID:
IGN:
Steam:
Previous Regular RPs:
Why do you want to join?:
How are you a /decent/ Roleplayer?:
Who can recommend you're a good Roleplayer?:
What is your favorite type of Roleplayer?:
Do you have any dislikes about certain Roleplays?:
Why do you dislike them/it?:

W.A.R. Members

Yellow = Administrator

Jameseis
Vault Brick
Mongler
Snack Nsack Chocolate
Kyle Crane
Purpleshift
Anonymous Player

Approved RP Characters

These are the Protagonists who aren't normally going to be killed off during our RPs, and can be transferred from each Roleplay to the next without conflict (Unless the RP is specific to not allowing them.) Each of them would have their own default RP they're fitted into, but can also be used with altered back story in different RPs. Each of them have a backstory, and since most of our RPs are based after 1905, should be easy to transfer. They would have their own avatar, weather it be the avatar you always use, or an avatar you saved. And remember, personality matters.

List of Approved Characters:
I'd appreciate it if you'd PM me your character details.

Projects
If you're in the group and want to start a project you don't need to ask for permission, just start, I'll put it in the list if you ask.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:45:38 AM by Ducky duck »

Huh, actually seems pretty original. Another serious clan is always nice.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:46:37 AM by Ducky duck »

dont forget to join cabbage's CIA rp

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:28:46 AM by Ducky duck »

BL ID: 28555
IGN: Snack Nsack Chocolate
Steam: Snacky McSnackerson
Previous Regular RPs: Kreon's RP and a few others that are minor.
Why do you want to join?: I like roleplaying servers, especially if they stay up for a long time, so I want to be able to roleplay on a certain type of server for a long time.
Who can recommend you're a good RPer?: Spartan101, Ayleeyen, Noob Guitarist
What is your favorite type of RP?: Town RP

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:47:06 AM by Ducky duck »

BL ID: 75635
IGN: Kyle Crane
Steam: Łλ♏Ђđa ☾★
Previous Regular RPs: Half-Life 2 RP
Why do you want to join?: I want to join an Serious RP Clan because i can't find other players like me.
Who can recommend you're a good RPer?: Soldier G, IvanTrack2, XTarion and Skyfeels
What is your favorite type of RP?: Half Life 2 Serious Roleplay (2 Years of experience)

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:47:35 AM by Ducky duck »

*i come up close and whisper in your ear*
it is i, goku

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:47:50 AM by Ducky duck »

BL ID:202508
IGN: Astronomical
Steam: Astronomical
Previous Regular RPs: Don't Know, i've been on other servers too much lately
Why do you want to join?: because I've never joined a clan before
Who can recommend you're a good RPer?: None of my friends or anybody I know have seen me rp, so i dunno
What is your favorite type of RP?: Any
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 05:34:24 PM by Starbound »

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:48:49 AM by Ducky duck »