guy on the run from the police is allegedly hiding behind our house

Author Topic: guy on the run from the police is allegedly hiding behind our house  (Read 1012 times)

hold on what the forget is deer stand

Pretty sure it's like a camouflaged tower that hunters hide in so that the deer don't detect them. It makes the deer easier targets.

Pretty sure it's like a camouflaged tower that hunters hide in so that the deer don't detect them. It makes the deer easier targets.
i guess that makes sense

yeah i saw the pictures but i still didn't quite know what they were

Wow that's surprising. I know hunting is a big thing across the nation, but seems a little bit too backwards for Delaware.

i know people that live in downtown areas of big cities and they hunt

[img ]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/avatars/9E4DD9F63F1107520522390237184_25f03d40e8c.1.2.jpg?versionId=iZ.LTwYfg_Gmo1Hpp2kJOTq345jX.rOR[/img]

i know people that live in downtown areas of big cities and they hunt
yea this
this is what 70% of delaware looks like

yea this

Wow, that's pretty unattractive. Unfortunately, a lot of America looks like that.. Except Alaska!

hold on what the forget is deer stand
most of the time they're called tree stands
they put you high into the trees so deer won't notice you as easily / so you're not on the cold as hell frozen over ground

Wow, that's pretty unattractive. Unfortunately, a lot of America looks like that.. Except Alaska!
hey screw you forests and farms are way better than cities

yea this

It looks like 90% of Illinois

You should consider moving

Leave a trail of bread crumbs through the forest to your house and then stab him in the neck

cool man johnson on the loose